Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2022 College Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    This is typical tech. I wouldn’t expect anything different, I’ve been there for many a game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Boy you are really hot and bothered about this hahaha bless your heart. They're gonna be just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by CaprockRoamer View Post
      And name one tech fan that gives a flying F:;(
      Before you say me, I truly don’t, just responding to the “Holier than thou demeanor.” But hey, just like everything else, your teams better in every way, right!?

Comment

A buddy just texted that several bars on Broadway across from the University are doing a free open bar 1 hour before Tipoff so that should help mellow everyone out

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
          What an embarrassment.
          Yeah, no joke… I wish Tech students were this sophisticated….

Click image for larger version

Name:	4C29AB3D-A62A-41D0-8002-CFCBD2C63480.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	102.8 KB
ID:	24675026
          Cox not glocks!

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
            Lol sooooo much class. �� Let the schools and students get rowdy and have fun. Been to plenty of UT games in ATX and was treated like sh*t but that's part of it. Hell, UT fans were throwing trash on their own football field during the game against Tech.
            You saying Texas fans were throwing trash onto their own field against Tech is hilarious. They beat them 70-35

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
              Yeah, no joke… I wish Tech students were this sophisticated….

[ATTACH]1079314[/ATTACH]
              Cox not glocks!
              Are you saying I can't find anything gay about tech?

Comment

Yes.

****ing hostile.

Love it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

2022 College Basketball

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Yes.

****ing hostile.

Love it.

Lol, the Big 12 already has WV. They need to find their own schtick. A win would really set things off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The flipping of the cars is ridiculous and criminal. I went to Tech and support the teams, but I do not endorse that crap. That said, I hope Tech stomps on them and that it doesn't get too out of hand tonight. Hopefully it will be classy, but there's a reason I didn't pick that game to take my daughter to.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      Yes.

****ing hostile.

Love it.

Lol i love it. What college sports are all about, hostile environments. Outside of the USA Arena looks like a music fest with all the tents, campers and people. Saw somewhere that they were expecting 5k-10k to watch the game outside the arena on huge screens. If Tech can get the W it will be a fun night in LBK. I see it being a dog fight down to the last possession.

Comment

I’m laughing at Tech having to put out all these “sportsmanship” messages before the game.

Tech is acting like this is the first time a coach left for another job.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          Lol i love it. What college sports are all about, hostile environments. Outside of the USA Arena looks like a music fest with all the tents, campers and people. Saw somewhere that they were expecting 5k-10k to watch the game outside the arena on huge screens. If Tech can get the W it will be a fun night in LBK. I see it being a dog fight down to the last possession.
                          Only Texas generates this type of interest and hostility. [emoji6]

Comment

Lol this one made me laugh. They been going at it all day

Comment

Woooooo.

LFG Horns.

Man if they can leave Lubbock with the W.

Comment

Texas 61 Tech 57

Comment

Working...
                                X