2022 College Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heath View Post
    Best thing I have seen on Twitter today…..

Tech fans lining the streets with tents to make the Texas players feel more at home!

[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They’ll live up to their obnoxious behavior

Comment

2022 College Basketball

Trash

Last edited by Chad C; 02-01-2022, 09:16 AM.

Comment

It won't be pretty tonight.... i just hope it isn't shameful

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Lol, Texas isn’t very good and I expect a really ****ty fan base to show up for the game. Tech should win it going away with ease.

Texas is good and i think it will be a close physical game. The fans will be rowdy and the arena loud.

Comment

Very few times has this Aggie desired to be in Lubbock on a Tuesday, but boy do I wish I was going to that game tonight! Chris Beard crossed the wrong student body, and they're going be coming for his neck all night. Put a lot of faith & money on the Red Raiders tonight!

Comment

What an embarrassment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                  What an embarrassment.
                  I would say it was embarrassing how Beard left. Never held a press conference to thank the Admin and Fans, waiting til the day his buyout wet down to $1m after telling tech he was staying put and had said/did some shady stuff with Tech recruits. Im not condoning throwing stuff at a bus but i 100% get why the hostile environment. Beard did this to himself. He coulda left for any school and the reaction would be the same if he went about it in the same manner. But for the people saying classless lol plenty of others that will say differently including this guy.

Comment

Lol sooooo much class. �� Let the schools and students get rowdy and have fun. Been to plenty of UT games in ATX and was treated like sh*t but that's part of it. Hell, UT fans were throwing trash on their own football field during the game against Tech.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Fmjag64; 02-01-2022, 09:58 AM.

Comment

I hope it doesn't get out of hand tonight. And, I am talking about the fans, not the game.

I think the game will be ****ed close. Good test for the Horns in the most inhospitable environment imaginable.

Comment

Should be crazy tonight in Lubbock. I hope the Tech fans keep the batteries in their pockets.

Comment

2022 College Basketball

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          I would say it was embarrassing how Beard left. Never held a press conference to thank the Admin and Fans, waiting til the day his buyout wet down to $1m after telling tech he was staying put and had said/did some shady stuff with Tech recruits. Im not condoning throwing stuff at a bus but i 100% get why the hostile environment. Beard did this to himself. He coulda left for any school and the reaction would be the same if he went about it in the same manner. But for the people saying classless lol plenty of others that will say differently including this guy.

https://twitter.com/saenz16ryan/stat...091461636?s=21

It's next level. Fanatic!

This BS is embarrassing

Last edited by Chad C; 02-01-2022, 10:21 AM.

Comment

It's next level. Fanatic!

This BS is embarrassing

https://twitter.com/craigway1/status...862746624?s=21
                            Haha give it a rest. I can send tweets all day of UT fans doing dumb stuff. Trust me twitter warriors have made it super easy sharing plenty of examples.

Comment

This is typical tech. I wouldn’t expect anything different, I’ve been there for many a game.

Last edited by Chad C; 02-01-2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

This is typical tech. I wouldn’t expect anything different, I’ve been there for many a game.

And name one tech fan that gives a flying F:;(
                                Before you say me, I truly don’t, just responding to the “Holier than thou demeanor.” But hey, just like everything else, your teams better in every way, right!?
                                Last edited by CaprockRoamer; 02-01-2022, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X