Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tacovas Anderson bean or…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ejj005 View Post
    What size did yall order? I wear a 10.5EE in AB’s but I might want to try these cheap things out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wear 9ee and that’s what I ordered

Comment

Hello lads, does anyone own Twisted X boots? Nearby outdoor store got some on sale and I'm considering grabbing a pair.

Comment

I wear twisted X shoes every day when not in boots. They are the best shoe I have ever worn. Get dirty throw them in the wash. come out clean and new looking.

Comment

I had an eye on their cowboy boots, really like blue on brown pattern. Might as well give 'em a try!
          Last edited by Marko; 07-20-2022, 08:38 AM.

Comment

https://lucchese.com/collections/men-work-boots Comfortable every day light work boots with exotic option

Or the Red Wing Rio Flex work boots are comfortable as well.
            Extremely rugged, supremely durable and stylish square-toe pull-on work boots • Dynamic Fit System secures foot but is flexible for all-day comfort •... | Red Wing

Tecovas too "hipster" for me lol. I picture Austin hipsters with skinny jeans every time i hear them mentioned lol but have friends that like them.
            Last edited by Fmjag64; 07-20-2022, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              That's the Academy work boots.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
              Wrong...

Comment

I have a pair of Rujos Boots out of Dallas. Their model and pricing is Tecovas like.

The roper style boot which I like is also an inch shorter than Tecovas and a few dollars less. I have had them for about a year and really enjoyed them.

RUJO Boots' mission is to provide you with A Better Boot for A Better Price. All RUJO Boots are designed in Dallas, TX, handcrafted in León, Mexico, and worn all across this great land. We are grateful for your business. Be Brave.

Comment

Aight going to check those too, thanks lads!

Comment

Originally posted by Marko View Post
                    Hello lads, does anyone own Twisted X boots? Nearby outdoor store got some on sale and I'm considering grabbing a pair.

I tried them for my last pair because they were very comfy. Didn’t last 6 months of every day wear before they needed new soles. I won’t be buying another pair. ABs for me now.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      My impression of them too. Kinda like spruced up Dingos from the 70s. Hipster city boy urban cowboy boots.

No offense to you guys that wear them. Just my impression of the boots.
                      I have a pair and it’s my opinion also
                      My next pair will be AB’s.

BP

Comment

I've had great luck with the three pair of Double H I've owned.

Comment

Update: Was buying at local outdoor store and decided to grab myself this pair of Twisted X from https://gritroutdoors.com/twisted-x/
                          So far feeling nice and looking good! Why didn't i get a pair long ago...
                          Thanks for all the help folks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	twist.png
Views:	1
Size:	970.7 KB
ID:	24687760
                          Last edited by Marko; 07-21-2022, 07:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X