Tacovas Anderson bean or…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
    If you’re going for that wide leg starched Cinch jeans that are 12 inches too long with some square toes look then Tecovas probably aren’t the boot you’re looking for.
    Nothing says Texas like rolling coal, over starched jeans, square toes, and white Oakleys

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      Nothing says Texas like rolling coal, over starched jeans, square toes, and white Oakleys
      Do not forget the tucked in T-shirt with big belt buckle.

Comment

I've worn Justins for decades. Made in Texas and they last. Current black ones are on their third sole.

I bought my first pair of Beans a couple of years ago. On the second sole now and time for a third.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anderson Bean for normal wear. Lucchese for dress

Comment

Originally posted by OTL91 View Post
            Do not forget the tucked in T-shirt with big belt buckle.
            You mean a cut off slayer shirt with a gas station UT hat

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              I've worn Justins for decades. Made in Texas and they last. Current black ones are on their third sole.

I bought my first pair of Beans a couple of years ago. On the second sole now and time for a third.

You have to be careful with Justin and Red Wing boots. There are some not made in the USA.

Comment

AB's, Olathe, or Rio of Mercedes. All are good and all roll out of the same place.

-john

Comment

I have two pair of exotic tecovas, they are ok but I can't wear them for to long without my feet hurting. I have Justins, Lucheses, and several others as well. None are even close to being as comfortable as my Anderson Bean's.

Comment

AB or my thorogood work boot pretty much all day every day . And my lucchese elephant for the other times

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                      I bought a pair of full quill ostrich boots for $100 the other day from an Instagram ad for Alfa Western Wear in Laredo. I figured it was worth $100 to find out if they were decent. They actually are pretty dang nice. I don't know if they are a legit business, or if these are priced so low because they're laundering cartel money or something. But the boots are great for $100. Some of their boots are even less than that. Several kinds of leather in different styles and colors. I have a pair of ostrich Anderson Beans too. These Mexico boots aren't quite as well made as the ABs, but for a $400 price difference I'm very happy.
                      i have bought two pair from them. first pair fit great, second pair was too big. sold them. first pair was rough out on sale for $49.95. dont wear them a lot but like them. mainly wear twisted x slip on shoes or hey dudes at work. i do have pair of AB rough out Elk that are nice. The AB Horse Power don't hold up like the real AB. Had a pair of full quill AB that i wore everyday whe ni was selling dodges and wore them everyday in the roping pen too, those were great.

Comment

Anderson Bean are the most comfortable boots I have and have worn many brands over the years. They are the only ones I buy now.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my favorite pairs I have ever had were Anderson Beans, as far as every day comfort I would have to give the edge to Ariat. I am pretty flat footed an what they have done with soles and insoles is pretty dang nice. Beans will last no doubt but the comfort is lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                            You have to be careful with Justin and Red Wing boots. There are some not made in the USA.
                            That's the Academy work boots.

Comment

I’ve got a pair of luchesses that have done well for 3 resoles. Wore them everyday for about 2 years, now it’s 2-3 times a week, and I’m hard on equipment.

Also got my wife a pair of Rod Patrick’s that she wears around the ranch and rides horses in. 6 years going strong! They seem really well put together. I’d like to try a pair for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have several pairs of luchesse as well and they hold up great but ive always considered them more of a dress boot.

Has anyone tried out there new work boot line?

Comment

Working...
                                X