2022 Workout accountability...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    I have slept in and actually had fantastic sleep so no complaints on my end!

Legs for lunch!
    Legs crushed!

15 mins of stairs level 14

Leg curls
    leg ext
    Hack squats
    DB RDLs
    Cal Raises // Wall sits
    Goblet Squats

Sauna

Chest and tris tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
      I try and hit the gym 5 days a week. Been doing that for about 35 years. I mix my routines up, but my current "routine" is:

Monday- chest and back
      Tuesday- legs and biceps
      Wednesday- chest and back
      Thursday-Legs and triceps
      Friday- chest and back

Sometimes, like today, I'll do giant sets rather than supersets. Sets and rep ranges vary depending on how I feel that day. LOL! Getting old sucks!

Arms and legs giant sets today with a little ab work

Bells of steel squat/BB curl plate/weighted crunch
      Prone leg curl/preacher curl bar with handles/cable pushdown/incline sit up
      Leg extension/arm blaster curl/cable pushdown inverse grip/incline sit up
      Calf raise/incline DB curl/cable kickback

Chest, back and shoulders tomorrow.

Rock on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Weighed in at 177 this morning. Officially done losing weight and focusing on maintaining and building muscle moving forward. Almost 90 pounds in 16 months which is much better than I could've anticipated.

I have about 2-4 weeks left in my current split before potentially making adjustments. Been really focusing my sets into a heavy, almost to failure, load with ~4 sets and trying to stay between 4-10 reps while continuing to increase weight through each set.

Feeling good and now going to try and keep my protein intake at least a gram per pound body weight if not 1.2 grams per pound.

HOpe everyone keeps getting it!

So progressive sets or more of a 2 warm up sets and then 2 hard sets?

Comment

Rise and shine for chest and tris!

Comment

^^^ curious if you take any pre-work out supplements.

Also, what do you do for cardio?

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
              ^^^ curious if you take any pre-work out supplements.

Also, what do you do for cardio?
              I switched over to non stimulant preworkouts recently. Doing bucked ups and I believe total wars “pumps”

I start every workout with 10-20mins of stairs to warm up and I mix in high knees and updowns between some sets to keep the HR up.

Straight Cardio is a light jog once a week and then a day where I try and crank out 4-6 miles.

Logan- first exercise or 2 the first couple sets start as a warm up but by the 3rd super set or exercise I try and start with a weight where I struggle to get 10-11 reps up and finish with a weight were 4-5 reps is a win.
              Last edited by 150class; 10-14-2022, 04:56 AM.

Comment

5.5 mile jog on the private runway here at this place. Maintained a 8.35 mile pace so pretty excited for that!

Now filling feeders and cutting brush!
                Goodness Gracious! I finally started running again Monday this week.
                Ran Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and planning to this evening.

Avg 10:15- 10:30/mile to 2 miles.

Hoping to get under 8 min mile like back in my college days, and even up to a few years after. Imagine it’s going to take a few months to get there.

Comment

Sitting in the sauna after a good back and Bi’s session!!!

Shoulders and core tomorrow!

Comment

Finished another week on the suspension system. Two more weeks until the gym membership. Here are my 4 workouts I do each week:

Comment

Had a freaking awesome shoulder workout this afternoon. Really wasn’t feeling it but turned it up halfway through!

Date night tonight so a quick bi/tri session to wrap up and maybe some cardio later on

Hope everyone hit the gym over the weekend!

Comment

I got in the gym late this morning, but knocked out chest and back with the same 16/14/12/10 rep workout I did last week.

Incline bench of smith machine/lat pulldown neutral grip/incline situp
                        Seated wide grip chest press/wide grip row/incline leg raise
                        bench press inverse grip/wide grip row inverse grip

Arms and legs tomorrow.

Comment

No sleep Sunday night so yesterday was a rest day.

Making up for it right now for Legssss

Let’s get it!

Comment

Holy crap this workout is absolutely terrible. Been unbelievably light headed since I jumped off the stair master and have been operating at half the speed because I have been way to close to passing out at the end of some of these sets.

Cut the workout alittle short but still cranked it out.

Chest and tris tomorrow and hopefully feeling way better.

Comment

I slept well, which translates to a good workout session for sure. Arms and legs today. Giant sets with rep ranges 16/14/12/10

Leg extension/overhead rope extension/preacher curl
                              Prone leg curl/cable pushdown/BB curl
                              Sled super squat/hammer curl bar/bilateral cable kickback
                              Hip abduction/spider curls/bodyweight dips

Chest and back tomorrow.

Comment

Some great workouts this week!

Got my push day in. Felt great. Push-ups felt great. Dips felt great. Tris felt great. Chest felt better than usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X