No announcement yet.

2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That young man is proud of that redfish!! Good job!!

Made it through the day 1 cut in Branson. Sitting in 36th place. Only top 25 advance tomorrow. It’s gonna be a tall task but we’re gonna give it heck! 26 degrees when we launched this morning and a 50 mile boat ride!! That’s Brisk baby!!

Comment

Good work slew! Anytime you are in front of Jerry and Paul you must be doing something right!

50 mile boat ride dang! Good luck today.

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
        That young man is proud of that redfish!! Good job!!

Made it through the day 1 cut in Branson. Sitting in 36th place. Only top 25 advance tomorrow. It’s gonna be a tall task but we’re gonna give it heck! 26 degrees when we launched this morning and a 50 mile boat ride!! That’s Brisk baby!!
        Update?

Comment

Originally posted by JACK750 View Post
          Update?
          We’re headed to the expo and Texas tomorrow! We stunk it up bad today!! It happens. On to the next one!!

Comment

I love this time of year!! Fat aggressive fish and nobody on the lake!!

Hooray Conroe!

Comment

Cleaned 150 in 3 trips this week! Fat aggressive fish!! Man I love fishing in fall and winter!!

Comment

Cleaned 150 in 3 trips this week! Fat aggressive fish!! Man I love fishing in fall and winter!!
                Goodness!!! Gonna have to get with you soon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                  Goodness!!! Gonna have to get with you soon!!!
                  Fall and winter are great if the wind cooperates!

Comment

He cleaned 125

Comment

I love this time of year!! Fat aggressive fish and nobody on the lake!!

Hooray Conroe!
                      Love that lake

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
                        He cleaned 125

True!! Thanks buddy!! You got a Great Lake there for sure!!

Comment

Almost a month behind here! Dang! Conroe continues to produce. I haven't been anywhere else! Been getting my butt kicked by a Gemsbok and even reeled in a tuna! Winds cancelled a few trips. Fish are in the wide open and I'm not going to fight it when its bad. I would rather reschedule the folks than take em out for a beating.

Comment

I'm wanting to learn how to fish w a jig. I've watched some videos on YouTube, but none of um talk about which colors to use at certain times. I would appreciate any tips, or can you point out some good websites. Thanks!!

Comment

Originally posted by BowFed2014 View Post
                              I'm wanting to learn how to fish w a jig. I've watched some videos on YouTube, but none of um talk about which colors to use at certain times. I would appreciate any tips, or can you point out some good websites. Thanks!!
                              Go to the lake with nothing but jigs! If I could only pick one it would be an 1/8oz bad Shad. Grey and black hand tie. That said I have a half million different jigs and colors in my boat it seems!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BowFed2014 View Post
                                Be careful what you ask! I got on here and asked a similar question a couple of years ago…about $15,000 in electronics, long rods, short rods, egg beater reels, guide trips, tiny line and thousands of jigs later I can consistently go out and get so ticked off at those little speckled fish I don’t even know why I like fishing and contemplate selling the boat with everything in it!

Seriously though the best money spent learning is to hire a guide. I have fished with both Slew and Buff and learned a ton. Find a friend to split the trip with and it will shave years off of the learning curve and you will go home with a bunch of filets to boot!
                                Last edited by Cantcatch5; 11-28-2022, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X