No announcement yet.

2022 Crappie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most impressed that my 8 year old mohawk sporting ****** had the juevos to let dad jump over him!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol. Well done Flex.

I wish my knees could handle that now days

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
        Dang Air Flex!
        "Air Flex"! Now that's a nickname!

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Got off the water early today. Broke the locking pin n the Ultrex and closest repair shop is Springfield! Barf! Hoping somebody here has a spare TM we can steal one off of! We have a spare TM but robbed this part months ago and somebody I fish with that I will leave nameless forgot to order another one so we're currently dead in the water! Got some folks looking for us! Found some good fish in 2 spots but probably not enough for 2 days! Need a big hybrid crappie to compete but we haven't caught one in 3 trips up here.

Still beats working for a living!

Comment

Mike Valentine had the part we needed! Waiting on a deep dish pepperoni from Pizza Glen then headed back to the hotel for trolling motor repairs!

Comment

Originally posted by Slew View Post
              Mike Valentine had the part we needed! Waiting on a deep dish pepperoni from Pizza Glen then headed back to the hotel for trolling motor repairs!
              Good news! Go get 'em Todd and Clay.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck Todd!

Flex showing off! Set the bar "high" for those boys!

Comment

I’ve always wondered why that string of floats is in that cove. Figure it has something to do with the power plant. Good job!!
                  Story I heard is the guy that owned the property nearby selling all the lake lots went in and cut all the standing trees (hundreds of them) off at water level (lake was low when he did it) to improve the view. So now there are tons of stumps right under the water level that will get ya.

Last edited by duckmanep; 06-15-2022, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                    No fish still. Too windy and hot, but we did get to go out in a friend's boat there other day and ski!

Rode doubles with my boy and got some cool shots! Knocked this off the bucket list!

Impressive...... that someone would let you ride in their boat considering the luck you have with motors blowin up, haha.

Nice air!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                      Impressive...... that someone would let you ride in their boat considering the luck you have with motors blowin up, haha.

Nice air!

I know right[emoji23] I think part of my issue with motors is I buy them after somebody already "broke them in" for more for 25-35 years before I get them.

Hopefully one day I'll be able to get a ski boat again for the kids. They are just as ate up with it as I am. Little man already jumping wake to wake.

Comment

Go get um

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I've got the boat hooked up. Heading to summer workouts. Then this afternoon I'm either going to chase some crappie on Waco or go to Louisiana and chase trout. Will decide about noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                            Well I've got the boat hooked up. Heading to summer workouts. Then this afternoon I'm either going to chase some crappie on Waco or go to Louisiana and chase trout. Will decide about noon.

Sounds like fun.... You can't go wrong with either.

Comment

Working in the room some today. Prefishing is over today thankfully!

We've caught some good fish. IDK if we can catch 7 in a day much less 2 days though.

Comment

Decided to hit Waco, fishing timber and the bridge. Slow so far. Catching good fish but just one in a spot then move. Think I'm going to head south tomorrow.

Taking a break from working 3 jobs this weekend. Figure if I'm going to be poor I may as well have fun sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                                X