2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twright View Post
    Well my fishing buddy (Dax my youngest son) who i do not get to fish with much because he now fishes for a living got some work done. 1st pic is him working the wire on a blue marlin. Second pic is photo with boat owner and son. Dax hooked up a white marlin for Dad and son to real in together. Dax loves his job and really appreciates getting to do what he loves for a living, on a bad @$$ boat with a great family oriented owner.

Nothing quite like blue water sport fishing. Congrats to your son for doing what he loves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Pulled a quick wade this morning before crowds show up in force. Got here a little late 6. Caught about 8 solid trout
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
          Pulled a quick wade this morning before crowds show up in force. Got here a little late 6. Caught about 8 solid trout
          Congrats!

Comment

Nice work Glen! Good Looking fish.

Comment

What's the name of their boat? What town is the boat in? My son works on a 73ft sport fisher out of A. Pass.

Great pics!

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                Congratulations sir, them trout look long and skinny . Sorta like my joints

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post

Not an egg in any of them. I had two this morning I thought had eggs I turned back

Comment

Headed to rockport till next weekend with sone friends. Will be staying in key allegro with the boat. Any fishing reports or pointers

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech Shooter View Post
                          Headed to rockport till next weekend with sone friends. Will be staying in key allegro with the boat. Any fishing reports or pointers

YouTube Texas Fishing Tips for that area. Pretty good current info posted weekly by guides

Comment

Took a bit to find some that would bite today. Nice to have some water back in the bay. I even caught a trout in redfish skinny water!

Comment

Comment

Way to go BC.

Comment

Working...
                                X