No announcement yet.

2022 Salty H20 Thread.... Let's go! Part 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great time with your boys! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      Anyone wants to fish ( wading ) POC in the morning, shoot me a text or call me, my Mowdy is in the water & ready to go, my fishin partner had family stuff come up & can't make it. I have room for a couple if needed.
      Won't be leaving out in the dark, more like 7:30 ish.
      Five 12- 55four-375nine.
      Dang!!! Had I seen this I dang sure would have hit you up!

Hope y’all caught a few.

Comment

Couldnt buy a bite at surfside today fishing with the kids from the bank. And to top it off we got ran off by mosquitos at 4pm. Starting to think Surfside is the testing grounds for a new boilogocal cold tolerant mosquito breed.

Comment

Anyone know what happened at the boat ramp on St. Charles Bay yesterday? Went to launch and it was closed due to an investigation or something. Cops, game wardens, ambulances, and fire trucks were all present. Hope all is ok.

Comment

Nice work Pin Oak.

Comment

West Matty didn't pan out to well, caught 1 tournament winner 27 7/8" fat Red, hit a couple more spots on the way in with no luck, no live or dead bait seen. A bunch of soccer ball sized cabbage heads sitting upside down in the bay. Water was still 47Deg in West Matty.
              Good job PinOak, I heard there were some good trout back in there too, I should have gone this morning but have to get back to Austin, Grandbabby on the way.
              Talked to one guide this morning that checked all of Pringle & he said they only saw one live fish & said there were dead bait & trout everywhere in there.:

Comment

Gorged on the Corky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Took two kids and water was 55 degrees in sailboat channel AP area. Lots of reds and drum but 95% undersized. Two kids went through 7# of dead shrimp in 2 days. I did catch a few trout on pink swimbaits and one red

Comment

Way to go gents!

Comment

They ate pretty good today for us. West Matagorda Bay. I had quite a crew of fish catchers.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

The red with the crooked tail was 10# and 27".
                        Last edited by Capt Glenn; 12-29-2022, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Nice Capt Glenn... that is a TOAD of a redfish. They are eating good in East Matty also

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Glenn View Post
                            The red with the crooked tail was 10# and 27".

Perfect tournament red there!

Comment

Way to go everyone! Them kids have some great smiles!

Comment

I picked up a last minute afternoon trip today and picked up right where we left off yesterday. They hooked a keeper red on the first cast. This was the afternoon fishing portion of a father-son Blast-n-Cast trip through the Sunrise Lodge. They had a good duck shoot this morning making it a heck of a father-son outing.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X