Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Found this guy hanging around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by basschsr View Post
    Did you feel the bite? I have heard people getting bit but usually while asleep.
    Don’t think I got bit, but don’t know if you actually feel it
    Keep an eye out for red circle rash type spots on your body. When I got tagged on my calf I never did feel it.

Comment

Originally posted by basschsr View Post
      Now I’m feeling stuff (not really the word I want to use) crawling on me constantly. Plus, since I showed it to my wife, she is now feeling “stuff” crawling on her as well! ��
      Heck, I am feeling stuff after reading and seeing that critter........lol!!!

Comment

I’d rather fight a rattlesnake with a butter knife than even come in contact with a spider! Can’t stand ‘em!

Comment

Originally posted by HuntForHorns View Post
          You must have been vaccinated.
          Must've been or he woulda died!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            Heck, I am feeling stuff after reading and seeing that critter........lol!!!
            Ha Ha.....same. I am going to the lease this weekend and I am now wondering when the last time I sprayed the inside of the camper for bugs.....spiders.

Comment

May I ask what that spider is laying on?

Comment

get the machete!!!

Comment

Pretty sure I got a spider bite on top of my left foot. Started hurting and swelling Christmas Day. Guess I shouldn't have left my Crocs outside. Still a little red and puffy right behind the toes with a tiny spot in the middle. Doesn't hurt much but it's annoying. Thought it was maybe a ingrown hair or pimple or something, and then it just got more and more sensitive and got a little fever in it and turned red. Hopefully goes away soon.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                    I’d rather fight a rattlesnake with a butter knife than even come in contact with a spider! Can’t stand ‘em!

Makes two of us!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
                      Pretty sure I got a spider bite on top of my left foot. Started hurting and swelling Christmas Day. Guess I shouldn't have left my Crocs outside. Still a little red and puffy right behind the toes with a tiny spot in the middle. Doesn't hurt much but it's annoying. Thought it was maybe a ingrown hair or pimple or something, and then it just got more and more sensitive and got a little fever in it and turned red. Hopefully goes away soon.

That’s how mine started . It just won’t heal . Never felt the bite .

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post

This is the fiddle that helps identify a brown recluse

THANK YOU!!!! I was always wondering what the heck folks were referring to. Now I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by justhrowit View Post
                          THANK YOU!!!! I was always wondering what the heck folks were referring to. Now I see it.

Me too, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                            That’s how mine started . It just won’t heal . Never felt the bite .
                            Yeah, never felt anything bite me. Probably pushed the spider up between the top of my foot and the top of my croc, and he had no choice but to bite. It's still the same, guess will see how long it takes to heal up. Hopefully doesn't get worse.

Comment

This Forum needs a NEW RULE: no more zoomed in spider pics without a warning first.

Comment

Working...
                              X