No announcement yet.

Found this guy hanging around

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fumigate the entire house with bombs. Then you and wife can sleep without the creepies.

Comment

Guy I worked with got bit on his forehead. He looked like Herman Munster for a week.

Comment

Ole Fiddleback

Comment

Been bitten a couple of times. I’d rather have been bitten by one of these rather than a black widow. Felt like the flu with the BW. Brown Recluse was only like a two week pimple.

Comment

Originally posted by basschsr View Post
            Did you feel the bite? I have heard people getting bit but usually while asleep.
            Don’t think I got bit, but don’t know if you actually feel it
            I felt it, it felt like getting stung by a bee for me.

Comment

I’m dealing with a bite now . This is after 2 months . Been on meds twice now . Going back to the Dr tomorrow a afternoon

Comment

Originally posted by asu-indian View Post
                Been bitten a couple of times. I’d rather have been bitten by one of these rather than a black widow. Felt like the flu with the BW. Brown Recluse was only like a two week pimple.
                Everybody reacts differently... A recluse bite will rot a big hole in some folks..

Comment

I’m healing up pretty good now from a bite a few days before Thanksgiving. It hasn’t been fun!

Comment

Friend of mine got bit several times in a house he was renting some years ago. Left some nasty looking sores that took a long time to heal. He changed jobs and moved, thought the problem was over. Got bit a couple more times after he moved and discovered they were nesting in the bed springs...He moved them with his furniture!

Comment

“Spider-Man: No Way Home” has grossed a worldwide total of $1.082 billion, and now I have to look at this dude on TBH. The world needs to show a little less interest in these creepy guys.

Comment

Sticky traps are great too

Comment

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
                          Demon WP is your friend.

[emoji3516]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is the fiddle that helps identify a brown recluse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got bit by one when I was 19 and in great shape. I got super sick. High fever, hallucinations and lost 20 pounds. It was on the tough skin on my elbow so it didn’t rot much but did leave a scar. I thought I got bit by a mosquito when it happened, never saw the spider.

Not fun.

Comment

Hope your OK, basschsr.

Comment

Working...
                                X