lease questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
    Tell him to "product test" a road feeder....
    I love the advise i'm getting, a lot of great advice.
    It's just annoying, that what i have building for 5 years, is washed away in 1 hunting season..

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post

It's just annoying, that what i have building for 5 years, is washed away in 1 hunting season..
      Are you the lease manager, or just another guy on the lease?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ignore the situation and it will go away.

Or

Agree with everything he says and then do exactly what you want to do

Comment

Tell him your lucky to see a deer at your spot

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
            Tell him your lucky to see a deer at your spot
            This. Let him think the whole lease is like his spot.

Comment

Hopefully i don't listen to his podcast.

Comment

You’re a hoot. You’re question is, who is right??? Then just complain that someone on your lease is a know it all. I’m sure he has great things to say about you as well. Just like I’m sure there are plenty of people that have great things to say about me.

Comment

Don't help the guy. Don't re-up him next year. Or hope he moves along. He doesn't sound like adds anything to your lease except his ego.

This is a stretch. And I'm being generous. Some guy who's a know-it-all and doesn't see deer hasn't ruined anything. When he gets you kicked off the lease, tell us about that.

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
                    Why has your work been washed away. Am I missing something? Did he take your hunting spot, RV spot?

Comment

I guess I’m missing the part where he hurt you.

What difference does it makes how he hunts or feeds?

Comment

Not to be blunt but the whole situation seems a little petty.

I’m with most of the others who have replied but like AntlerCollector... sort of confused. You want to jump ship cause the guy doesn’t feed like you suggest and talks over you sometimes? Man, yeah, just ignore it and be happy to be hunting. Life’s too short.

Comment

Just ignore him and stay away from him. Sounds like he let's his *** overload his mouth on a regular basis

Comment

How is a guy being a winey ***** making you want to get off a lease? Is he shooting to many deer or deer he shouldn’t? Is he hunting other peoples blinds? Stealing stuff?

Sounds like a very minimal issue that you can remove yourself from pretty easy. Do that and go continue enjoying your hard work.

Comment

You are allowing him to steal your joy...stop engaging with him on lease issues.

Comment

By golly, it’s been a week or three since we had some good deer lease drama.

Comment

Working...
                                X