No announcement yet.

2022 Tundra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a 2015 with 130K on it. The dealership offered me a decent amount for a trade on it, and I was thinking hard about a 2022. The lady that I usually deal with up there took me quietly aside and recommended I wait a year or two until they iron out all of the kinks on the new models. I'll get a new one in time for deer season, 2024.

Comment

Many forget, 5.7 had many issues when it first came out.

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
      I have a 2015 with 130K on it. The dealership offered me a decent amount for a trade on it, and I was thinking hard about a 2022. The lady that I usually deal with up there took me quietly aside and recommended I wait a year or two until they iron out all of the kinks on the new models. I'll get a new one in time for deer season, 2024.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
        yup. always an adjustment period. there's also always the hope they fix/improve some of the more common complaints amongst new owners in the next year or two.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
          I never heard of any

Comment

Cam Tower leaks, water pump and oil consumption in the earlier models. I have owned 3 tundras, solid trucks.

Originally posted by Walker View Post
            I never heard of any

Comment

I have had one since March and I absolutely love it. I have to say I like it more than my 2018.
              Click image for larger version

Name:	47F206CD-A609-4612-BE23-9B43ACC432D5.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	81.6 KB
ID:	24696901

Comment

Originally posted by offshore2005 View Post
                I have had one since March and I absolutely love it. I have to say I like it more than my 2018.
                [ATTACH]1108007[/ATTACH]
                Great looking truck! Leveled, lift or what?

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                  Great looking truck! Leveled, lift or what?
                  Thanks! Just leveled with 35" Coopers. Currently running the RC 1.75 leveling kit and waiting on someone to come out with a coilover leveling kit other than KING.

Comment

It looks really good. Leveled or lifted is a must on those trucks. They are growing on me the more I see them sitting a little higher.
                    Last edited by myway; 11-02-2022, 07:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                      I have a 2017 SR5 4x4 Double Cab, I love it, but, I wish I could have waited and gotten a 2021 Crew Max TRD 4x4.
                      When I bought mine we only had one baby, we can use the extra room in the cabin now and I didn't know NOT getting the Crew Max would mean I didn't get the Toyota navigation system... which I think it's BS that they don't let Double Cab models have it...

On those double cabs you ever have any problems with hauling other people around or the kids? Currently in a 2005 tundra crew cab and it’s a little tight with people in the back but 90% of the time it is fine. And a 6.5’ bed does most things I would need or want but would really rather have the 8’ bed.

I am about a year out from buying a new truck and can’t decide if I want to get one of the new tundra with a double cab and 8’ bed, the crew cab with 6.5’ bed or just bump up to a gas F250 or 350 with crew cab and an 8’ bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X