No announcement yet.

Blynd blind insulating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ever consider the proper position instead of standing out like a porta-potty ?

Also, the full size door propped open would help.

Anything you try to do is just gonna create more crevices for critters and make it hotter. If it has to stay there maybe a tarp over it with some spacers so the sun doesn’t hit it an it breathes.

This one is on a Highway Median outside of Kerrville in a tuff spot !

Last edited by Voodoo; 12-12-2021, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HOOKNBULLET2 View Post
      Do what I did and sell it. Lots of better options out there.
      LOL Definitely. But for the price it does the job OK.

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
      You ever consider the proper position instead of standing out like a porta-potty ?

Also, the full size door propped open would help.

Anything you try to do is just gonna create more crevices for critters and make it hotter. If it has to stay there maybe a tarp over it with some spacers so the sun doesn’t hit it an it breathes.

This one is on a Highway Median outside of Kerrville in a tuff spot !

Believe me I’d love to reposition it, but it’s on timber company land so you have to work within the available parameters/pine rows.

Comment

I’d find a way to wrap it with burlap or camo net and just keep it ventilated. Any ventilated shade you add to it will make some difference.

Those ribs would really work with some cord or bungee cord holding side wrapped burlap.

Wrap it like a Christmas package, cord/tie horizontally within the rib and cut your windows and door out.

Goodluck
        Last edited by Voodoo; 12-12-2021, 10:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X