Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 18ncs View Post
    Fifteen years ago today Coach Saban came to Tuscaloosa! Glad those 3 to 4 year predictions were wrong. :Roll Tide!
    I’m not so sure he is gone in 4 years from today
    Whoever was instrumental in hiring Saban should get a statue by the stadium! What a great move!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
      Whoever was instrumental in hiring Saban should get a statue by the stadium! What a great move!
      Was listening to ESPNU driving and they were talking how he gets players to stay and wait their turn instead of hitting the portal when they aren't starting. Robinson was an example.

Comment

I went to the game last night. It was not a good game in any respect. K State is terrible and LSU just didn't have the depth to stay in it. We had 18 defensive players dressed out...It was comical. Proud of the team and the way they hung in there. It was a fun exhibition game and the players that played, did their thing. Our skill position players are going to be fine. Our D needs more depth and we need a QB that actually is a QB. Proud of the way Kirklin showed up and hung in there. I think if Max Johnson or Nuss would of played in this game, it would of been a track meet. Kelly has his work cut out for him but there is no where to go but up. If we can build a solid foundation next year, we will be right back in the mix in several years.......Next year could be rough though, depending on who comes back/doesn't. Geaux Tigers

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          I went to the game last night. It was not a good game in any respect. K State is terrible and LSU just didn't have the depth to stay in it. We had 18 defensive players dressed out...It was comical. Proud of the team and the way they hung in there. It was a fun exhibition game and the players that played, did their thing. Our skill position players are going to be fine. Our D needs more depth and we need a QB that actually is a QB. Proud of the way Kirklin showed up and hung in there. I think if Max Johnson or Nuss would of played in this game, it would of been a track meet. Kelly has his work cut out for him but there is no where to go but up. If we can build a solid foundation next year, we will be right back in the mix in several years.......Next year could be rough though, depending on who comes back/doesn't. Geaux Tigers
          It's amazing to me how high and how low the O hire was. He brought the feast and the famine to LSU within an extremely short amount of time. Nuts!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
            Was listening to ESPNU driving and they were talking how he gets players to stay and wait their turn instead of hitting the portal when they aren't starting. Robinson was an example.
            It’s called “envelopes full of money”……

Comment

Several years? 3 max.

Comment

Lol at K State is terrible.

How do you figure?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                  better than being a QUITTER which is the image A&M portrayed.

FACT: Aggy reported having 38 scholarship players available (same # as LSU) and QUIT 9 days before the bowl game
                  38 scholarship players? - that’s more than the Junction Boys had after the 10 day camp ended.

The Junction Boys list of “survivors” varies from 27 to 35.

Times sure has changed since 1954 for all college athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Lol at K State is terrible.

How do you figure?

Outside of their little RB who is very shifty and fast, everyone on their team is big and slow. Their QB threw 12 TDs on the year in the Big 12 where that is routinely done in 3 weeks. Their O Line let LSU get to the QB 5 times the first 2 series and then LSU just got worn out because of the lack of depth. Texas beat K State this year and Texas was pretty bad.......I am not sure why anyone would think K State was good. They scored 17 points against UT. That should be enough of an argument in itself.

If LSU and K State played with the entire roster on opening day, LSU wins 99 out of 100 times. With 37 scholarship players vs 82 or whatever K State had, LSU loses that battle 99 times out of 100. We had 3 CB dressed out and no QBs. They won the game fair and square but nobody will ever convince me that the 2021 K State football team was good. They just aren't.

Comment

Outside of their little RB who is very shifty and fast, everyone on their team is big and slow. Their QB threw 12 TDs on the year in the Big 12 where that is routinely done in 3 weeks. Their O Line let LSU get to the QB 5 times the first 2 series and then LSU just got worn out because of the lack of depth. Texas beat K State this year and Texas was pretty bad.......I am not sure why anyone would think K State was good. They scored 17 points against UT. That should be enough of an argument in itself.

If LSU and K State played with the entire roster on opening day, LSU wins 99 out of 100 times. With 37 scholarship players vs 82 or whatever K State had, LSU loses that battle 99 times out of 100. We had 3 CB dressed out and no QBs. They won the game fair and square but nobody will ever convince me that the 2021 K State football team was good. They just aren't.
                      You said terrible.

Average is more likely. They were 6-6 in a P5 conference.

Comment

It’s amazing how fast quitting became acceptable.

Full props to LSU kids for not getting on the cowards bus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You said terrible.

Average is more likely. They were 6-6 in a P5 conference.

They are terrible. I watched an average LSU team go 6-6 in a Power 5 conference and K State was not in the same league talent wise. They have a few good players but as a whole, their team is just not that good. They looked good last night, given who they were playing but they routinely were converting 3rd and 15 because LSU had no CBs. LSU WAS TERRIBLE last night given who they had to work with. I do not know if K State was at full strength but if they were, they were FAR from impressive or even average.

Comment

They are terrible. I watched an average LSU team go 6-6 in a Power 5 conference and K State was not in the same league talent wise. They have a few good players but as a whole, their team is just not that good. They looked good last night, given who they were playing but they routinely were converting 3rd and 15 because LSU had no CBs. LSU WAS TERRIBLE last night given who they had to work with. I do not know if K State was at full strength but if they were, they were FAR from impressive or even average.
                            K St lost to ou by 6, okie st by 11 and baylor by 10. A terrible team would not have been able to stay within that margin against those teams. I would say K St is a streaky team with inconsistencies. But not a terrible team

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                              K St lost to ou by 6, okie st by 11 and baylor by 10. A terrible team would not have been able to stay within that margin against those teams. I would say K St is a streaky team with inconsistencies. But not a terrible team
                              All top 10 teams that won their bowls.

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                                All top 10 teams that won their bowls.

I stand corrected. You can call them average. They just looked big, slow and undisciplined last night (with a few exceptions) I don't know how many personal fouls they got last night for unsportsman like conduct but it was more then a few. They acted like it was their superbowl. They should be excited for winning the game but it was comical how much trash they were talking to guys that have never done anything but practice with a real team. We got beat and they got the W but it was a glorified scrimmage. I was proud of the LSU players that showed up but it was just a shell of the real team. I hope the ship can be righted!

Comment

Working...
                                X