Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
    better than being a QUITTER which is the image A&M portrayed.

FACT: Aggy reported having 38 scholarship players available (same # as LSU) and QUIT 9 days before the bowl game
    This ain't the freaking Alamo . . You see all those little kids in a ls&u cap all sad? . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
      This ain't the freaking Alamo . . You see all those little kids in a ls&u cap all sad? . . lol
      go to bed grandpa ... be sure to drink your metamucil and apply that Preparation H

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
        On this day in 2006...

What a fantastic game. For those that want to watch the entire game...

30K likes, 360 comments - Texas Football (@texasfootball) on Instagram: "On this day in 2006: "He's going for the corner...HE'S GOT IT!""

Hook'em
        Fifteen years ago today Coach Saban came to Tuscaloosa! Glad those 3 to 4 year predictions were wrong. :Roll Tide!
        I’m not so sure he is gone in 4 years from today

Comment

Great ending!
          Wish Donnie Daye, Scudday Horner and Burns Bennett were alive to see this. They would be proud of these Tigers!!
          Last edited by 18ncs; 01-04-2022, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Big 12 dominating the SEC in H2H bowls.

It ain't like it used to be.
            Oh look, an anti-conference rah rah homer, being a conference rah rah homer.

How’s that SEC vs Big12 record in regular season and playoff games, when the teams aren’t depleted by opt outs and they actually matter?

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
              I'm impressed that LSU is playing this game no matter the result its something to be proud of. Some teams were to scared to take the the likely lose
              Thank you and I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                I'm impressed that LSU is playing this game no matter the result its something to be proud of. Dem aggies was two skeert to take that there likely lose
                Fixed in for what you were attempting to say.

Comment

The players that showed up bled purple and gold. Knowing they were outmanned and playing with mostly teammates that have never seen the field as a starter and asst. coaches.

Still, they showed up and gave it their all. I could care less if they lost 100-0. They showed up to the fight with what they had.

Unlike some other team that LSU beat with many of these same backup and walk on players.

Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

And, in other news. LSU beat Kentucky in basketball last night.

Geaux Tigers!!!

Comment

Congratulations to the LSU honks for their moral showing up victory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

No such thing as moral victories outside aggieland. We’re proud, not trying to spin Kstate is a juggernaut and we scored 20 we’re trending etc etc like some. Wouldn’t expect a program with a football team that ducks real adversity any chance they can. to understand what being proud of guys that show up and play no matter the odds, the fact there’s a 12th man slogan in CS is a disgrace and should be torn from the rafters. There’s not a backbone strong enough to carry that claim in aggieland

Oh and rent free

From only men, to no men…. A true 30 for 30

Last edited by drop dead fred; 01-05-2022, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                          No such thing as moral victories outside aggieland. We’re proud, not trying to spin Kstate is a juggernaut and we scored 20 we’re trending etc etc like some. Wouldn’t expect a program with a football team that ducks real adversity any chance they can. to understand what being proud of guys that show up and play no matter the odds, the fact there’s a 12th man slogan in CS is a disgrace and should be torn from the rafters. There’s not a backbone strong enough to carry that claim in aggieland

Oh and rent free

^^^^^ This all day long!

12th man, Aggie Code, blah blah blah!!!

More like painter-alls and flapping hand signals

Bayou Brian will rebuild the house that was completely exterminated in a very short term.

Comment

Looked like the Tigas had fun and played hard. I thought KS qb was the sharpest I’ve seen him, seems like he’s been around a decade now.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post

hasn't aggy always said they may have lost the game but they were proud they could "win halftime" .... hahahaha

Comment

I appreciate and respect LSU for showing up. It was somewhat entertaining and was definitely better than no football at all. Those young men will remember that game and they should be proud.

Comment

Working...
                                X