Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Georgia opens as a 2.5 pt favorite…. Not shocking really… Bama played so uninspired against Cincy….
    Can’t wait for the day we have a 8 team playoff…..

Comment

There’s nothing personal. Just saying to go enjoy the day with family/friends instead of having yet another obsessive day about the SEC and A&M. You just talked about certain posters regurgitating the same stuff over and over yesterday. And here is one of the culprits just 8 hours and 49 mins into the new year regurgitating the same lame material.
      Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 01-01-2022, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I'm not convinced expansion will give us better games or change the top team landscape unless it spreads the talent out more with recruiting. I'm sure that is likely but will take a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
          I'm not convinced expansion will give us better games or change the top team landscape unless it spreads the talent out more with recruiting. I'm sure that is likely but will take a few years.
          I think it will stop the opt outs…..

Between opt outs, and the portal and throw in NIL…. College football is changing…

I understand protecting a multi million contract but I don’t like it….. these kids are giving
          Up on their teams for meaningless games really….. maybe 8 team playoff with stop it

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
            There’s nothing personal. Just saying to go enjoy the day with family/friends instead of having yet another obsessive day about the SEC and A&M. You just talked about certain posters regurgitating the same stuff over and over yesterday. And here is one of the culprits just 8 hours and 49 mins into the new year regurgitating the same lame material.

Being disrespectful is a greater offense. And it is personal. Adjust or move along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              LSU also set to hire Sloan current OC/ qb coach at LaTech to become QB coach

Sloan is a big get for North La recruiting. He will be a highly regarded OC in a few years. Still young.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                Sloan is a big get for North La recruiting. He will be a highly regarded OC in a few years. Still young.

I think the Sloan an Cain hires were hires for future positions IMO.

Comment

Y'all enjoy the games and family time. Keep the Smart family in your thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-01-2022, 10:50 AM.

Comment

I would like to see something like this. A team like Baylor that gets hot at the end of the season could make a run and would stop so many Opt outs in my opinion.

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
                      I would like to see something like this. A team like Baylor that gets hot at the end of the season could make a run and would stop so many Opt outs in my opinion.

I agree. All other sports have playoffs. Need a real
                      Playoff.

Comment

Yeah I don't know that the results would be any different this year in the end.

Comment

I think the playoffs might help the no name schools recruit a little better. Their coaches could push the, we made it to the quarter finals or semifinals last year. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Y'all enjoy the games and family time. Keep the Smart family in your thoughts and prayers.

Don’t let the sock run you off.

Comment

Looks like the sock is about to do him own self in! Happy New Year everyone. And as BoB said….y’all keep the Smart family in yalls thoughts today!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                Don’t let the sock run you off.

Not gonna happen. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X