Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it was discussed but without those two wins yesterday the SEC is 1-5 in bowls. Currently 3-5.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
      Evidence of Nick Saban, the greatest college HC of all time. He could go to OU, USC, Michigan, FSU or any other conference and have the same results.
      Jimbo beat him and just out recruited him in a big way. The tide is changing. Don’t get nervous.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I know it was discussed but without those two wins yesterday the SEC is 1-5 in bowls. Currently 3-5.

Jeez dude. You almost made it a whole 9 hours into the new year before you had to bring up the SEC. Quit trying so hard. By the way, if you take two wins away from the Big 12, they are 0-2. See how stupid that sounds? Go enjoy New Years Day with your family instead of thinking about the SEC and A&M. You think you can do that for the rest of the day? I know it’s going to be really hard for you.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
          OL coach Brad Davis

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Big question is who will be the QB. Last I heard is it was going to be a wide receiver with a walk on as backup. Starting rb just opted out and is declaring for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
            Jimbo beat him and just out recruited him in a big way. The tide is changing. Don’t get nervous.
            If ATM does not win the SEC and play for a national championship this upcoming season is it a failure?

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              If ATM does not win the SEC and play for a national championship this upcoming season is it a failure?
              Yikes. Tough one. I mean this recruiting haul will all be true freshman. I would say if no national championship in 3 years, epic fail.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone! We got some great games on today. Enjoy it before it’s over.

Comment

When has Bama not had a top 3 O-line or D-line? Bama makes an effort to get all the best
                  Lineman. Not much fan fair with the big boys.

Bama's 2s are better than a lot of teams #1s.

Sabine is the best ever. Might lose 1 maybe 2 games a year. He loses multiple coaches and draft picks every year. But, has the same results year after year. He is true #1 himself.

Bama football is bigger than the school. One of if not the only school still like that today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                    Happy New Year everyone! We got some great games on today. Enjoy it before it’s over.

Heck yeah! Solid slate of games for sure. Looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Haha I don’t know what’s worse…having to listen to Aggie with a 4-4 conference record act like they are Alabama, or listening to them act like they own SEC in which they’ve never even won a divisional championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                        There have been 23 CFP games played to date. Alabama, Georgia, Clemson, and Ohio State have won 20 of them.

Everyone else is an also ran.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                        Coincidence?

2021 Top Team Talent Composite

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                          Haha I don’t know what’s worse…having to listen to Aggie with a 4-4 conference record act like they are Alabama, or listening to them act like they own SEC in which they’ve never even won a divisional championship.
                          We aren’t Bama. We beat Bama, however.

Would you mind stating which t shirt you rep? I don’t know you.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                            Jeez dude. You almost made it a whole 9 hours into the new year before you had to bring up the SEC. Quit trying so hard. By the way, if you take two wins away from the Big 12, they are 0-2. See how stupid that sounds? Go enjoy New Years Day with your family instead of thinking about the SEC and A&M. You think you can do that for the rest of the day? I know it’s going to be really hard for you.
                            That was/is the topic of conversation.

I didn't mention A&M.

I'm bored in the stand with my grandson.

Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 01-01-2022, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Poor kid is probably bored too since his grandpa is on the phone worrying about the SEC instead of spending quality time with him. Like I said, enjoy New Years Day and take the SEC and A&M off your mind for one day. Just one.
                              Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 01-01-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                                Poor kid is probably bored too since his grandpa is on the phone worrying about the SEC instead of spending quality time with him. Like I said, enjoy New Years Day and take the SEC and A&M off your mind for one day. Just one.

How about reigning it in and eliminating the personal affronts? Thanks in advance.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X