Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
    It seems it’s not an upgrade at all…
    For your team, no it won't be.

You didn't expect the SEC to go 12/12 in Bowl Games, did you? Too many future draft picks opting out. That's what happens to SEC players, they go to the NFL in greater numbers than yours and actually all other conferences, therefor the opt outs and teams playing with 10-11 starters out. Not an excuse, that's the way it is over here with the big boys!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      It’s going exactly how I thought it would go.
      I think I was 'Moose Huntin" when the little man killed that beast!! Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        For your team, no it won't be.

You didn't expect the SEC to go 12/12 in Bowl Games, did you? Too many future draft picks opting out. That's what happens to SEC players, they go to the NFL in greater numbers than yours and actually all other conferences, therefor the opt outs and teams playing with 10-11 starters out. Not an excuse, that's the way it is over here with the big boys!!
        Can’t go 12/12 when some are scared to play…
        I knew the sec was overrated…
        So is the future for the “big boys” to chicken out of bowl games?

Comment

I think I was 'Moose Huntin" when the little man killed that beast!! Congrats!!

Thank ya sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Better to have the option to “not play”, than to not be eligible “to play”.

Night Night!!

Comment

LOL...Wrong. The Aggies couldn't care less what the Big12 does in it's bowl games, irrelevant to us. I'd like to see OU beat the snot out of PAC12, OSU beat ND, KSU to thump LSU, Bama to beat Cinci (given), and I honestly don't care who wins in the GA v Mich game.

I figured you'd be gittin all jazzed up ready to watch those HAWGS play Penn State in their bowl game, since your UNT Mean Green didn't make .500, but did finish higher than your "other" team.
              Come on now Hugh Jerry! you Ags have been measuring your finger weenie since you moved over to the SEC. .. no need to stop it now ..

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              Wrong. I hate Oregon so I’m liking this. I just know y’all hate OU. According to most here OU is THE rival so gotta not like this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only reason I like it is it ruining the SEC honks day to see a Big12 win..[emoji23]

Comment

Big Game Bob!!

Comment

Back to Utopia for Oregone!!

Comment

Slapnut Bob.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                      come on now hugh jerry! You ags have been measuring your finger weenie since you moved over to the sec. .. No need to stop it now ..[emoji23]
                      [ATTACH]1075442[/ATTACH]

Comment

LOL...Wrong. The Aggies couldn't care less what the Big12 does in it's bowl games, irrelevant to us. I'd like to see OU beat the snot out of PAC12, OSU beat ND, KSU to thump LSU, Bama to beat Cinci (given), and I honestly don't care who wins in the GA v Mich game.

I figured you'd be gittin all jazzed up ready to watch those HAWGS play Penn State in their bowl game, since your UNT Mean Green didn't make .500, but did finish higher than your "other" team.
                        Easy now. Gramps is gonna think somebody from a waterfowl forum back in 1972 is after him. Can you imagine having both the teams you root for completely suck? My lord, that would blow. A combined 11-14. Another year or so of this and he’s gonna go take an online class at a third school, so that he can start rooting for a team that actually wins.
                        Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 12-30-2021, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Sez the team who loses to Kansas being favored by 30. At home. Yes you are very highly rated. What a fkn joke tsips are.

Comment

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                            Easy now. Gramps is gonna think somebody from a waterfowl forum back in 1972 is after him. Can you imagine having both the teams you root for completely suck? My lord, that would blow. A combined 11-14. Another year or so of this and he’s gonna go take an online class at a third school, so that he can start rooting for a team that actually wins.

Yup…. I knew you wouldn’t come out from behind that screen name..

Smart is on your mind even at 2am. [emoji23] Little late to be keeping you up.
                            Last edited by Smart; 12-30-2021, 06:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Honestly it’s more in your mind than it is reality.

Keep telling yourself though if it helps you sleep better. Texas cares about Texas.

LOL! There’s not a rolleye emoji big enough for this gem of a take! Discussion forum and Twitter fodder over the last week solidly indicate otherwise.

Maybe you can help settle some arguments. Is Jason Smart “Texas?” Birddog? Gekko? Lance Odom?

Is Kyle Umlang “Texas”? What about Mike Roach? Mike Farrell?

Has anybody that is “Texas” actually posted or tweeted about anything involving Texas since ESD (and even then I think there was more discussion about whether the Ags could retain their class in the Transfer Portal era than there was about how solid Texas’ own class was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My Flickr Photos

Comment

A little south texas sunrise…

Gig’em

Comment

Working...
                                X