Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
    The tu holiday family flag football game should be fun. I honestly don’t recall the last time tu didn’t make a bowl. Crazy.
    Wait, God's gift of a football program, the greatest program of all time that is the richest in the game and a blue blood isn't in a bowl game? Must be rebuilding.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
      The irony of a fan base that says next year every year making fun of a fan base that says next year every year. I always get a kick out of the horn fans who try to act like they are above other programs... when in fact.....they are equal at best.

Same can be said for aggy. They haven’t won boo diddly and yet they crow like they own the sec. Heck they were mediocre in the Big 12.

Comment

Aggie football shut down due to the Rona.

Comment

The irony of a fan base that says next year every year making fun of a fan base that says next year every year. I always get a kick out of the horn fans who try to act like they are above other programs... when in fact.....they are equal at best.

That’s why I am a LSU fan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If my aunt had nuts....
            You know the rest.

No doubt, Texas laid an egg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well Texas has succeeded on a few more next years compared to the college out east.....and I'm not counting made up Sagarin NCs 90 years later.... I'm sure you'll want to cut it off at the the last 11 years or just after Texas last played in a NC....but the truth still remains.

Comment

Texas A&M has shut down football operations due to a Covid outbreak, mostly amongst vaccinated players.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                  Texas A&M has shut down football operations due to a Covid outbreak, mostly amongst vaccinated players.

The bagman must have been asymptomatic...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    The bagman must have been asymptomatic...

Those kids aren’t playing in this bowl [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Those kids aren’t playing in this bowl [emoji849]

He was handing it out to eeerrr'body!

Comment

Wait, God's gift of a football program, the greatest program of all time that is the richest in the game and a blue blood isn't in a bowl game? Must be rebuilding.

Fun fact -

In the last decade the LH's have either lost their bowl game or have not been bowl eligible 50% of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          He was handing it out to eeerrr'body!

Looks like everybody is - Aggies are just better at it, even without telling the whole world what they have to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                            Fun fact -

In the last decade the LH's have either lost their bowl game or have not been bowl eligible 50% of the time

Fun fact....Jimbo is tied for most bowl wins by an Aggie coach at 3....yes ....just 3

Comment

Fun fact -

Most of the bowl losses they didn't want to be there....

Comment

https://longhornswire.usatoday.com/l...al-money-earn/

Looks like everybody is - Aggies are just better at it, even without telling the whole world what they have to offer.

Hell man nobody has said they aren't all doing it. Absolutely nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X