Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
    Probably the dumbest take on this entire thread, and that’s saying something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What's dumb is your comment on my post but not Doghouse'. Must have taken issue with the qu##r part. That's to be expected from a tsipper.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      When do we go back and start quoting all the t sip fans that spent days celebrating the Ags missing our bowl?
      When you’re over .500 and conference play 😂 . Take a breather
      Last edited by Fmjag64; 12-27-2021, 08:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        When you’re over .500 and conference play 😂 . Take a breather
        Look. Not all teams have conference powderpuffs like Kansas to beat up on.

Oh wait.

Comment

Look. Not all teams have conference powderpuffs like Kansas to beat up on.

Oh wait.
          Haha THE KANSAS UNIVERSITY!

Comment

Alabama got beat by their conference powderpuff this year so it happens...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Alabama got beat by their conference powderpuff this year so it happens...
              Vanderbilt?

Vanderbilt rolls KU by fiddy.

Comment

North Texas also lost their bowl game to a .500 powder puff.

Comment

Do you believe in the Mean Green?

The sock loves him some "out of left field" North Texas talk! Keep up the good work. Need more Mean Green talk around her. Don't have anybody to talk with about it.

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
                  North Texas also lost their bowl game to a .500 powder puff.

Come on man. That’s not what all the North Texas, Concordia, and SWT State football experts on here have said. We are beyond blessed to have those wizards of the game around here for their knowledge (and hilariously dumb comments). They know better than anybody. All on the A&M admin.

It’s even worse for some folks as their real alma mater lost and their fake alma mater isn’t good enough to make it the a bowl game. I’m sure there will be dove hunting pics coming soon.

Unt! Unt! Unt!

The North Texas…..errr…..Texas goalies are out in full force tonight

Comment

When do we go back and start quoting all the t sip fans that spent days celebrating the Ags missing our bowl?
                    Today would be a good day, if you don’t have anything better to do. Be sure to get all the quotes, I would hate to miss one.

Comment

Well luckily not many here actually went to tu so we don’t have to worry about the hate. When it comes to t shirt fans, it’s just more of an annoyance than hate.
                      Oh the irony.

You're the most annoying little flea on this thread. Most have you blocked though. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                        Oh the irony.

You're the most annoying little flea on this thread. Most have you blocked though. Lol.

I keep fishing for trophies but all I catch is this same mullet over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Do you believe in the Mean Green?

The sock loves him some "out of left field" North Texas talk! Keep up the good work. Need more Mean Green talk around her. Don't have anybody to talk with about it.
                          I’m not a Mean Green fan. I’m a fan of the school I actually attended, whether they win or lose. Same goes for professional sports, as I root for the teams where I actually live, win or lose. I don’t buy into the concept of going to one school and rooting for another school because they sometimes have a better team, or because I wanted to go there but couldn’t get in. Just like I don’t buy into the thought process of living in Texas, having never visited New York, but being a die-hard Yankees fan. 9.9 out of 10 people that do that are complete tool bags that are just desperately wanting to be a part of something.

If you think we need more Mean Green (6-7) talk, then let’s do it, since that’s your alma mater. Maybe try a little less hiding under the skirt of tu (5-7) while talking trash about other teams that are far superior right now. It’s like I’ve told my son…..be who you are and don’t be a fake. He’s already learned that at the age of 6. Proud dad. A lot of adults in this world should try it.

Comment

dang dont see many 6' 9 qbs

Comment

I’m not a Mean Green fan. I’m a fan of the school I actually attended, whether they win or lose. Same goes for professional sports, as I root for the teams where I actually live, win or lose. I don’t buy into the concept of going to one school and rooting for another school because they sometimes have a better team, or because I wanted to go there but couldn’t get in. Just like I don’t buy into the thought process of living in Texas, having never visited New York, but being a die-hard Yankees fan. 9.9 out of 10 people that do that are complete tool bags that are just desperately wanting to be a part of something.

If you think we need more Mean Green (6-7) talk, then let’s do it, since that’s your alma mater. Maybe try a little less hiding under the skirt of tu (5-7) while talking trash about other teams that are far superior right now. It’s like I’ve told my son…..be who you are and don’t be a fake. He’s already learned that at the age of 6. Proud dad. A lot of adults in this world should try it.

The Mean Green comment was sarcasm with all your posting about it.. You are obviously Aggy with your T-shirt and alma mater obsession. I never doubted it.

And considering I actually attended both Texas and North Texas schools and have been a Texas fan since the 70s, I guess I fall under Hugh Jerry Holas' "Guide to Fandom Rules" qualifications ....sorry to disappoint you'll have to change up your angle or your rules. Being a newbie or at least a sock , I'm sure you'll change it up to only grads can follow a team so you can get your angle in on folks you don't like.

Imagine being part of a school that is so unlikable that you don't have have any fans outside former grads and have to shun those schools that do.....

Comment

Your son can't be a fan of a college football team for at least 12 more years. What if he goes the trade school route?

Comment

Working...
                                X