Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    What do you mean? You obviously had someone recently contract or pass from it........My condolences, seriously.
    He's a lefty.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have hated individuals but never an entire University. Aggys are the only people that hate everyone that attended UT. Strange to me but never attended aggy school.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        I have hated individuals but never an entire University. Aggys are the only people that hate everyone that attended UT. Strange to me but never attended aggy school.
        I've never hated a University, but I hate libs and qu##rs, and that's errybody at t.u.!
        Carry on....

Comment

I know a lot of level headed good folks who are Ags but some folks took fish camp as a way too serious brainwashing…. like it finally gave them something to belong too after having their butt kicked all their frenchhorn playing previous life … safety in numbers I guess[emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Hate to break it to you, but you are dead wrong on your assumption period! My best man was a T Sipper and is still a very good friend today. I have family members that I like that are T sippers.

Good and bad from every university on the planet and even good and bad T shirt fans from every university on the planet.

Comment

My chief engineer is a TU chemical engineer. Best one I've ever had and hope I never lose him. My counter part a TU chemical engineer who is a stud. Hate isn't here my friend. Gig'em!
              Last edited by JVasquez; 12-26-2021, 10:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                Hate to break it to you, but you are dead wrong on your assumption period! My best man was a T Sipper and is still a very good friend today. I have family members that I like that are T sippers.

Good and bad from every university on the planet and even good and bad T shirt fans from every university on the planet.

I don’t think he said every Aggie …

Comment

One of the many baaaaaad ones and two of the few good ones have responded. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Extra-Big-Ignorance.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	24673127

Comment

Good morning fellas. At this rate we aren’t gonna have many bowl games to watch this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I don’t think he said every Aggie …
                        Yes he did. An entire university pretty much covers every Aggie!

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                          Yes he did. An entire university pretty much covers every Aggie!

No he said there are Aggies that hate everyone that attended UT/an entire university. He didn’t say every Aggie hated every person that attended UT/an entire university. At least that is the way it read to me. I guess we can let him confirm when he reads this.

Your battered Aggie is showing through.
                          Last edited by Smart; 12-27-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Well luckily not many here actually went to tu so we don’t have to worry about the hate. When it comes to t shirt fans, it’s just more of an annoyance than hate.

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
                              I've never hated a University, but I hate libs and qu##rs, and that's errybody at t.u.!
                              Carry on....

Probably the dumbest take on this entire thread, and that’s saying something.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                                Good morning fellas. At this rate we aren’t gonna have many bowl games to watch this week.

When do we go back and start quoting all the t sip fans that spent days celebrating the Ags missing our bowl?

Comment

Working...
                                X