Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make note that Nicklebag BoB hasn't been involved in the ****show the last couple of days yet it rages on. I like it. Otherwise it would be boring.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      BV just flipped a Clemson commit. He’s pretty fast.
      I like the hire. Only fitting for him to kick *** and Texas to wander further in the darkness. I've come to expect norhing more.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
        Not true, only time I jump in is when you are spreading misleading info. Otherwise, I don't care about ou or tu. However, I will defend the ags

Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
          Who is BV?
          Brent Venables. I misspoke earlier, BV said he wouldn’t recruit kids that had committed to Clemson. I guess the kid showed up at school today and enrolled.

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
            Why is there little to no coordinator moves being made?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Texas wants the Pittsburg WR coach for the same position. If he joins the Longhorn coaching staff, there is a good chance that the Biletnikoff award winner follows him.

The problem is that Drayton is considering him for the Temple OC position.

Hopefully Texas can money whip him here. If not they should try to steal Samples from TCU.

Comment

I remember watching Mack Brown scoop up number one class after number one class but never win a conference championship year after year. Get his *** handed to him by Stoops and OU. Ags use to call him Mr. February and butter tooth and discount his game day coaching ability. Claim our next coaching hire was better or that the players we were getting wanted to be Ags and well be delusional as fans. It is nice to see that look from the other side of things at this time.

Because all that talent kept leading to wins until finally they had a player like VY get them over the hump and not be denied. Mack did less with more talent every year but he did finally break through and win a NC and (2) ? conference championships after a decade of top 5 recruiting classes and several number 1s. He led Texas to the best decade in their history minus maybe the 60s, early 70s run.

Not true, only time I jump in is when you are spreading misleading info. Otherwise, I don't care about ou or tu. However, I will defend the ags

This is…..amazing.

Comment

Lol that's some straight up BS

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Hahahaha...so you are stalking me?

Misleading is an opinion and a biased one at that.
                  Lol, eh you aren't the only longhorn or lsu fan I respond too. Otherwise I keep my mouth shut... I mean after all being an Aggie fan for 35 years has taught me humility. However, as a fan we all have passion or loyalty for our team.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Could it possibly be that Jimbo doesn't want to play Wake Forest, lose to them, and lose lots of recruits. I know ags, flame me! Rona is used lots of ways!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                      Could it possibly be that Jimbo doesn't want to play Wake Forest, lose to them, and lose lots of recruits. I know ags, flame me! Rona is used lots of ways!
                      Loose what recruits?

Comment

The recruits have all signed so most will do at least 1 year with aggy. After that will be interesting to see if egos cause those who aren't getting the PT they feel they deserve to look at portal. Winning the recruiting national championship is one thing. Keeping that class together for 3-4 years in the day of the portal is going to be something else. Have to be a good recruiter for both new talent and keeping previous years talent too.

Comment

Ricky Williams new line of Marijuana products.

Ricky Williams has long been an advocate for marijuana after being suspended multiple times during his NFL career for drug use.

Comment

I guess anything is possible but I doubt this is a ploy to avoid Wake.

Comment

Since college football seems to have ground to a halt in recent days.

Ol Snoop called down the thunder Monday night, on an old bruiser.

Comment

Holy cow! What a great buck! Congrats to Snoop on buck that’s gonna be hard to top!

Comment

Working...
                                X