Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

😂

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      Peak Grimes showed up late last night to fend off the bear attack on camp. Soon after the threat was squashed, his guide switched him over from bear hunting to moose hunting…

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Peak Grimes showed up late last night to fend off the bear attack on camp. Soon after the threat was squashed, his guide switched him over from bear hunting to moose hunting…
        Classic…he will be back soon enough!

Comment

It was time for Casey to move on and let the youngsters battle it out for the QB1 position. Card is going to have to step it up and settle the happy feet and be more decisive in the pocket.

Let the Sarkisian QB era begin!

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
            He acted ugly.

It happens![emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
              It was time for Casey to move on and let the youngsters battle it out for the QB1 position. Card is going to have to step it up and settle the happy feet and be more decisive in the pocket.

Any chance Card hits the portal? Would anyone be surprised if he did?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

There’s some clapping going on inside the football office on this one. Ready to move on.

Comment

Selling out your QB that you told us was going to light it up...Shame.

Comment

Free RLB! Way worse here!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        Free RLB! Way worse here!

He must have hurt someone’s feelings. Way too many betas around here!

This is a CFB thread!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          He must have hurt someone’s feelings. Way too many betas around here!

This is a CFB thread!
                          I've been called everything but a white man on here and nobody was banned.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            There’s some clapping going on inside the football office on this one. Ready to move on.
                            bold at best

Comment

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              I've been called everything but a white man on here and nobody was banned.

The thing is and I don’t feel like I’m going out on a limb here… RLB has been moose hunting so many times and his preference points haven’t expired….. so every time a new moose shows up in camp, RLB goes moose hunting at the drop of a dime when his guide calls, whereas the other hunters around here have to build up their preference points to make a trip. The thing is most of the other moose hunters don’t want to go as much as RLB does so by the time they put in for a new preference point their others have expired. RLB is on call for moose hunting…. Others not so much. That doesn’t mean others don’t earn preference points behind the scenes, they just don’t add up quick enough to get to go chase moose…
                              Last edited by Smart; 12-17-2021, 07:21 PM.

Comment

I think RLB has his moose guide on speed dial!

Comment

Working...
                                X