Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
    Yup. It ain't easy beating bama consistently. No one has ever done it in fact. This is what makes the division so dang tough. Every school recruits extremely well. Injury and attrition are a huge part of it too. Recruit, develop, maintain, rinse and repeat.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Speak for yourself. My school has never lost to Bama. It just means more.

Comment

I owe RLB and anyone else I may have offended an apology. No excuse for name calling and I truly apologize.

I don't care for the term "butt rape" but that doesn't excuse my behavior, either. In the future, how 'bout we use "boat race" instead?

Anyways, I have never posted a picture of myself because that would be cruel to y'all. Much better things to look at than my old mug.

I used to have a different user name, but life happened and I took a few years off of this site.

I don't really care that much for my current user name so I'm open to family friendly recommendations.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        It took awhile but LSU finally got Tom Herman.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        Link?

Comment

Regarding the Baylor - Ole Miss game, I think it should be a good game. Baylor has a ball control, ground and pound offense and a solid defense. I have not watched Ole Miss this season, but from what I've read, their defense is suspect.

Likewise, from what I've seen from "Briles" like offenses, layoffs between games seem to hurt more than help so I wouldn't be surprised if Ole Miss doesn't play up to regular season form.

On the other hand, I'm not sure if Baylor has a serviceable quarterback for this game. Bohannon pulled his hamstring against Tech and Shapen tweaked his throwing shoulder in the championship game. No news on either. Before hurting his shoulder, Shapen looked very good as he completed his first 17 passes in the championship game. He did make some poor decisions, though.

Assuming either Bohannen or Shapen are healthy, I would expect a low to medium scoring type of game with Baylor trying to milk the clock. Something like 24-21 or 31-28.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            Link?

Smoke is he will be OC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
              Smoke is he will be OC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              It’s been smoking since yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                Lol literally mentioned nothing about Tech. #rentfree #Aggiestillhavenotwonanythinginover20yearstobethis cocky

Just like giving y’all tech fans Hell when I can I know a bunch of them and are friends of many of them .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  Just like giving y’all tech fans Hell when I can I know a bunch of them and are friends of many of them .

Lol then we are in the same boat...I'll try not to splash while paddling

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                    Now . . Apply that reasoning to UGA and see what happens . . Kirby is in year 6 . . And still hasn't beaten bama . .
                    Yes and UGA is notorious for not being able to win the big game. They do it with great consistency. They are a recruiting machine. Always a top 5 squad.....have absolutely no hardware to show for it. Can they win it all this year, absolutley......will they, I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by byrne361 View Post
                      The past???? It was a month ago keep trying.

Yes a month ago is in the past, just like Aggy losing to LSU with their 2nd and 3rd strings...

Comment

Bowl Mania is up. I'm sorry I'm late...been droppin' bags this week.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                          Yes a month ago is in the past, just like Aggy losing to LSU with their 2nd and 3rd strings...
                          You wouldn't know but all of our starters were not playing that night as well... not an excuse but it is what it is... we should have won that game

Good luck in yalls bowl game!

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            You wouldn't know but all of our starters were not playing that night as well... not an excuse but it is what it is... we should have won that game

Good luck in yalls bowl game!
                            I watched the game, well the 2nd half of it anyway. If we would have done x, y and z we would have not lost 7 games....

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                              Still waiting for the bag drop off for my College Pick 'Em season win. And before anyone asks, yes, I have put it on a cup and I have a sign coming in after the first of the year to put on the side of my shop at the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                                Done

Comment

Working...
                                X