Small Septic System for Barn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Whiskers View Post
    Understood. I can keep a secret but would suck to get busted. The last time I built a shop the tax man was there before it was completed.
    Just rough it in. Because you can’t afford to finish it out right now. It will be more affordable after he’s gone.

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
      Just rough it in. Because you can’t afford to finish it out right now. It will be more affordable after he’s gone.
      Some of them are smarter than that. If they see a sewer pipe in the slab, they’ll be back.

Comment

Understood. I can keep a secret but would suck to get busted. The last time I built a shop the tax man was there before it was completed.
        I considered bootlegging the system for my shop this year but figured it wasn't worth the risk. I ended up having full system done just for 1 bathroom ( business, no shower, toilet and sink only )....$4800 hurt my feelings I have to admit, but I dont need the drama of getting busted.....

Comment

Just put one in last week for a pool house. Except for digging a 5 ft deep by 40 width hole it was simple and easy.

Comment

rough in the powder room till barn is done. Dont let the tax man in the building

Comment

<

Comment

Originally posted by Jefe Cerdo View Post
                Contact the Designated Representative for On Site Septic Facility/Enviromental Compliance office for the respective county.
                I tore the tag off my mattress. Who do I contact to report myself?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I tore the tag off my mattress. Who do I contact to report myself?
                  Lmao!!

Comment

Have you considered an above ground poly tank that can be pumped out by the honey wagon guy ? Folks up here use them for their cabins in the NF. Various sized are available.
                    Seems they could be hidden so as not to be in view.

Comment

a small settling concrete septic tank and line ran to a 2nd tank in pasture should work.

Comment

I did two plastic barrels and a field pipe for a weekend cabin we built in 2000.

Comment

I found these pics of the one I put in at my deer lease.

This system has worked great and takes care of the gray & black water.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I found these pics of the one I put in at my deer lease.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Comment

Interesting information for sure. I was thinking bootleg but I didn’t think about the selling part.

Comment

Working...
                                X