Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snakelover's (David Harkins) (Snakelover (David Harkins memorial service post #899)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All praise and glory be unto our Lord and savior, Jesus!

Happy Easter to Yall.

Comment

Prayers up on this Easter Sunday.

Comment

Good afternoon, dear friends and family! I hope you are looking forward to an enjoyable weekend. Peace and blessings to you!

I am finally feeling capable of doing another update. My recent MRI showed the tumor has become a bit smaller and my symptoms have improved. This is a huge praise and an answer to prayer! Thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement!

I have a long way to go, but this positive news replenishes my hope that the Lord is working mightily toward my ultimate good. My Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies have been discontinued for insurance reasons. But I will continue the exercising and stretching on my own. I’ve learned enough to help myself and am determined to keep up the routine.

I’m not going to lie to you. Statistically, the prognosis stinks. But my God is not limited. When He chooses to call me home, it will be for my good. Enough said about that!

Mindy has been a fabulous caregiver! I thank God every night for her love and caring! Please keep her in your prayers. Thank you again for your prayers and encouragement! Yours in Christ - David

Comment

This is great news, David. HE is able and has some more things for you to do for HIM.
          Will continue praying for you and your wife for strength to run the race and fight the fight.

Comment

PRAISE THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY DAVID!!
            You sir are such a strong witness for our God! Your faith not only strengthens yourself, but those around you too!! Your selfless desire for prayers to be lifted up for your precious bride just amplifies who you are at heart. David, we as a TBH family love you both dearly in Christ! Keep up the good fight. Whatever happens just like you have said is for your good! Our God knows best and His plan is perfect!

Lord God in Heaven, we thank You dearly for having brought our brother David and his wife, our sister Mindy into our lives! We are better people because of their demonstrations of faith and agape love for all who they come in contact with. Lord You know their hearts and You know what strong witnesses they both are for Your Kingdom and in spreading the Good News of Your Son Jesus and His Salvation for us all... If you can see Your way to heal David and restore him to a strong witness active life once again, we'd be ever grateful for it. We absolutely know he will be healed. If it is in this life we shout Hallelujah! If it is eternal healing, we shout Hallelujah even louder and stronger. We don't want to be selfish about this, but we do love him so dearly and he is good to have here to help deliver the Good News through his testimony of life. Lord we ask for strength for his sweet, sweet wife Mindy. She has been such a trooper and servant throughout this trial. We ask that You comfort her as she ministers to and cares for David. Give them both the hope that is in You Father through Your Son and it is in His precious name we pray, our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love you guys!!

Comment

This is truly great news David. I am glad to see you post. keep up the good fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great report, David. Your attitude is a testimony for anyone facing a bad break. I hope we can all, when faced with a similar dilemma, face it with your type bravery and strength. You and your family remain in our prayers. Stay strong.

Comment

Prayers up for you both as it’s such a difficult struggle. You’re surrounded by love.

Comment

David,
                    I love hearing this good report. Your faith is inspiring. Continued prayers for your healing.

Comment

It’s so nice to hear from you brother. God has y’all in the palm of His hand and will “never leave or forsake you”. Prayed for strength and anticipation of what He’ll do in yalls life.

Comment

Continued Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

More prayers for you and Mindy!

Comment

Good news David. You and Mindy are in our thoughts and prayers!

Comment

Continuing to pray for you and Mindy.

Comment

I am so happy to read this progress report! You and Mindy remain in mine and Dee’s prayers.

Comment

Working...
                                X