No announcement yet.

Winter weather is coming, get ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you haven’t already prepared for winter weather, now is the time to do it. You don’t want to be like the sheep and wait till the last minute, then not be able to find what you need.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
      If you haven’t already prepared for winter weather, now is the time to do it. You don’t want to be like the sheep and wait till the last minute, then not be able to find what you need.
      Has the great toilet paper shortage of 2020 taught us nothing about the dangers of alarmism and over reaction????

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
        Seeing any signs of the polar vortex weakening?

Comment

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RUNNING BEAR View Post
            Has the great toilet paper shortage of 2020 taught us nothing about the dangers of alarmism and over reaction????
            Yeah, it taught us if you need something that you are going to need, then go ahead and get it before you can’t find it. Or be the one complaining that you can’t find what you need because you waited. In the end it’s your choice

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
              Seeing any signs of the polar vortex weakening?
              There are signs of the systems that have held the heat over us is weakening while the extreme cold in the Arctic and Canada is still in place. Extended range models are starting to agree and show really cold weather coming down, sometime around Christmas plus or minus a few days depending on the model.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                Here's a little podcast on what may be coming in for the rest of December and how it may affect you all.
                This guy is usually pretty accurate on our weather.
                Good news for those going to the mountains for New Years or Christmas it sounds like.

https://dayweatherpodcast.com/
                Awesome news, the western side of the USA is in desperate need of the snow to fill lakes and rivers, lake Powell, mead , Colorado river , Columbia River , Missouri River

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/615925234/p...5997460225235/

Larry Cosgrove posts about what he is seeing coming ahead in a couple of weeks with the weather.

Comment

I'm calling it first. 6 more weeks of winter!

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                      I'm calling it first. 6 more weeks of winter!

How can we have more? We haven’t had any yet. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hate cold but I need for it the freeze up North to push the ducks. It is running late this year

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          I hate cold but I need for it the freeze up North to push the ducks. It is running late this year
                          This! ^^^

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!!!

I'm ready for some consistently cool/cold Temps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                              Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire!!!

I'm ready for some consistently cool/cold Temps.

Be careful what you wish for because you just might get it.

The cold is coming, at least everything seems to point to that. Could I be wrong? You better believe it. Will I be wrong? Only time will tell and right now my gut tells me to spread the word to everyone to get ready, so that’s what I’m doing. What is the worse that can happen if you get ready for the cold and it doesn’t come? You have supplies for next year. Those putting me down and not giving this a second thought are typically the same people screaming when the weatherman gets the forecast wrong and they end up in a bad situation because they are relying on someone else for their own well being instead of being prepared for Mother Nature.

Comment

I love weather discussions... so, 91cavgt is there an increased probability of deeper cold coming down since it has stayed bottled up? More kinetic energy built for lack of a better term. If we had cold coming down regularly it gives the arctic a bit of a release, or does cold not work that way? Thanks for keeping this going. Weather is an educated guess, and I appreciate you continually sharing your thoughts here.

Comment

Working...
                                X