Winter weather is coming, get ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
    I have noticed a trend.. Fat people like it cold and skinny people like it hot... 38-42 with no wind is perfect..
    Testify!

Comment

I have noticed a trend.. Fat people like it cold and skinny people like it hot... 38-42 with no wind is perfect..
      I'm fat. I like it hot...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        I would have guessed they have spent the whole year using all they learned from the previous debacle to improve the grid so that we don't have a repeat. Was there any improvement made?
        Not much sadly......just pitiful on soooo many levels.
        Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
        I don't see anything in the 10 day forecast...
        Daggum! I just don't like to HUNT anything in warm temperatures. Just aint right for some reason.....lol

Comment

I like a few months of cold....just not the kinda cold we had a week of last February.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
            This was me, till I had a few bouts of heat exhaustion. Now I can’t deal with the heat very good at all, but have learned how to deal with the cold.

Btw, I’ve always had low blood pressure!

Same here. I absolutely despise a typical Texas summer and the heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Colton View Post
              I am skinny and I hate the heat
              I am old and fat an hate the heat and humidity along with chiggers and fire ants!

After a bout with heat stroke, the heat and humidity here takes a quick toll on me!

Comment

I am skinny and hate the fats

Comment

So are we getting some cool weather soon or not? The 14 day Im looking at show more above average temps for the most part. Im tired of sweating my balls off while hunting this year.

Comment

You can always throw on another layer when it is cold.
                    There is only so much you can shed when it is hot.
                    If it wasn't for the infrastructure problems, give me the cold. I'd take 10deg over 110deg any time.

Comment

As usual, when this guy spews nonsense, it doesn't take long to prove him BSing. I m not fat and I love the cold, hate the heat.

Comment

Easy, killer. Was making a joke and calling himself fat. Don't fire up the corvette just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                          Easy, killer. Was making a joke and calling himself fat. Don't fire up the corvette just yet.
                          Corvette in route........

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                            All time classic. He knows the rule....pics or it didnt happen.

Comment

Originally posted by boomerball View Post
                              You can always throw on another layer when it is cold.
                              There is only so much you can shed when it is hot.
                              If it wasn't for the infrastructure problems, give me the cold. I'd take 10deg over 110deg any time.
                              Being from Wisconsin, I used to say this. Now I would rather hot than cold. Can always drink more cold beverages in the heat. Once the body is cold, it's an ordeal to get it warmed back up.

Comment

I'm just north of 6' and around 160 lbs. so I'm far from chunky, and I absolutely HATE the heat. More than anything though I HATE humidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X