• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck gentleman!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Cull buck at the feeder!

Bryce said he would pass. Waiting on the mature shooter.

Comment

You can see in the pic that the buck is holding his right leg up. He has a bad limp and is missing a bunch of hair on both back hips.
        A doe just came trotting thru. He thru his head up, grunted and went after her, limping and grunting out of sight.

Comment

Best of luck this morning boys !!!

Comment

5 does just came stampeding thru.

9 deer total so far.

Comment

Good luck Bryce!!! Enjoy y’all’s time Heith!! Staying tuned for pics…

Comment

Buck was here yesterday morning @ 7:55, evening @ 6:00 and 1:00 this morning.
                He’s running late. Hoping he makes an appearance.
                He is an old 8 point. We call him “Barely 8”. His G3’s are tiny but he has a cool frame. Tall, decent g2’s and long brows. He is more of a management type deer, but will be trophy just for his age itself.

Regardless if we see him or not, I’m enjoying my time with Bryce in the stand. Our hunts are few and far between these days with him starting a new life, land, house and new job, with his wife.

Comment

Sitting till 9:30 and heading in. Bryce has to be at work @ 2:00 and I have to pack for South Tx and run a few errands.

Spoke with the ranch manager last night and was informed I could come a day early. I’ll be leaving the house around 3:00 headed South.

Comment

Let’s get the 4th & final leg of this hunt kicked off!

South Tx bound a day early. I’ve got 3 days to hunt. Tuesday- Thursday. Got shooters showing up on cams in daylight. Looks like warm weather, but it is South Tx.
                    I definitely didn’t have to pack like I have for the last 2 hunts up North.

I’m about 3 hrs from the gate. Not sure if I’ll do all day sits or not. Depends on the action report I get when I get there tonight.

I’ll update when I’m thru the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
                      Let’s get the 4th & final leg of this hunt kicked off!

South Tx bound a day early. I’ve got 3 days to hunt. Tuesday- Thursday. Got shooters showing up on cams in daylight. Looks like warm weather, but it is South Tx.
                      I definitely didn’t have to pack like I have for the last 2 hunts up North.

I’m about 3 hrs from the gate. Not sure if I’ll do all day sits or not. Depends on the action report I get when I get there tonight.

I’ll update when I’m thru the gate.

Good Luck Homie!!! Finish strong!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

I reckon Talens arrow is back in the game!?

Comment

Safe travels and good luck on the last leg

Comment

Good luck. I would venture to guess all day sits would be a waste. 6-9 and 3-6 and you will find you something you like!

Comment

You gonna Keeeel. I just know it.

Comment

Rolled into camp at 9:00.

Bags are unpacked. Groceries are put up. Camera batteries are charging.

Leaving camp at 6:15 AM

I’ll update on the morning!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X