Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hsbtgarcia View Post
    Man what a great morning in the woods.
    3 bucks total with 1 being a for sure shooter.
    15 does 6 yearlings

4 days just wasn’t enough. I’m blessed to have a friend that offers me his place to hunt. It’s and outstanding piece of property with, bedding, food & water. Great deer density.
    I learned a lot about the property the last few days. Found some areas to hang some more sets and gonna tweak the few I have when I’m back up here I’m the spring.
    Looks like Illinois is gonna be a yearly trip now. Even scored some more property from an awesome land owner I met. Hopefully I’ll have my brother Kade and my buddy Clark with me next year.
    Flying home this evening and spending a few days with the family then headed to Kansas Monday morning early. I’ll be in a stand Monday evening, live and in action.

I really appreciate everyone following along and supporting my live hunt.

Stay with me! We got more big deer to chase.

Sounds like a great hunt! I'm in Kansas until Sunday night. Cold front is here and it's WINDY!!

Comment

Enjoyed watching the thread. Great your friend shot. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

Great views fun hunt awesome live hunt....to be followed in kansas now?

Comment

Enjoyed this round. Will catch up with you Monday. Safe travels.

Comment

Look forward to the next round. Thanks for taking us along.

Comment

great thread, i hunted northern missouri for 3 years and miss it, good luck on the next one!

Comment

Ready for the kansas leg. All my people left yesterday, will be there until they kill. I'm out this year, didn't draw and have month old twins. Good luck and safe travels.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Safe travels buddy. Already excited for the next leg of the trip!

Comment

Man what a great morning in the woods.
                    3 bucks total with 1 being a for sure shooter.
                    15 does 6 yearlings

4 days just wasn’t enough. I’m blessed to have a friend that offers me his place to hunt. It’s and outstanding piece of property with, bedding, food & water. Great deer density.
                    I learned a lot about the property the last few days. Found some areas to hang some more sets and gonna tweak the few I have when I’m back up here I’m the spring.
                    Looks like Illinois is gonna be a yearly trip now. Even scored some more property from an awesome land owner I met. Hopefully I’ll have my brother Kade and my buddy Clark with me next year.
                    Flying home this evening and spending a few days with the family then headed to Kansas Monday morning early. I’ll be in a stand Monday evening, live and in action.

I really appreciate everyone following along and supporting my live hunt.

Stay with me! We got more big deer to chase.

Great hunts buddy!! Looking forward to y’all’s Kansas hunt next!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome Live so far. Ready for the rest.

Comment

Thanks for taking us along! Good luck on the next leg of your hunt!

Comment

Great thread, I'm a little late but will be following along. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Comment

I left Lufkin this morning at 4:00 with the grill guard pointed North to kick off the 2nd leg of this live hunt.
                            If everything goes right, I should be sitting in a native Kansas tree this evening looking to run an arrows thru a mature shooter buck. I’ll be hunting with my good friend Brian in Units 7 & 8.
                            I’ve hunted either turkey or deer with Brian every year for the past 8 years. This trip is pretty special to me because Talen has drawn his first Kansas archery tag and will be hunting with me. I’ll hunt today thru Thursday, and then pick him up at the airport in Wichita and he’ll hunt with me Friday - Monday.
                            I’m hoping to have my tag filled before Talen gets here so I can focus on filming & helping him kill his first P&Y buck.
                            It should be a great week with a nice front hitting Wednesday. Hopefully some big boys will be on their feet.
                            Stay tuned!

Comment

Awesome thread- following along

Comment

I left Lufkin this morning at 4:00 with the grill guard pointed North to kick off the 2nd leg of this live hunt.
                                If everything goes right, I should be sitting in a native Kansas tree this evening looking to run an arrows thru a mature shooter buck. I’ll be hunting with my good friend Brian in Units 7 & 8.
                                I’ve hunted either turkey or deer with Brian every year for the past 8 years. This trip is pretty special to me because Talen has drawn his first Kansas archery tag and will be hunting with me. I’ll hunt today thru Thursday, and then pick him up at the airport in Wichita and he’ll hunt with me Friday - Monday.
                                I’m hoping to have my tag filled before Talen gets here so I can focus on filming & helping him kill his first P&Y buck.
                                It should be a great week with a nice front hitting Wednesday. Hopefully some big boys will be on their feet.
                                Stay tuned!
                                Good luck, headed north to Unit 14 tomorrow morning. Glad that front is pushing thru by Wednesday. Hard to stay focused for me when it is 70*. Too easy for this old man to nod off. Drive safe and enjoy the hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X