Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck Oscar!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It happens today.

Comment

Today’s the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ain't over till it's over

Good luck this morning

Comment

Let's do this

Comment

Be one of those guys that gets it done on the last day. Get’em.

Comment

Settled in at 6:05 am. 1st doe slowly walked thru at 8:05 am at 31 yards. No trailing deer behind her.[emoji37] One nibble at 41 yard bait and slowly walked off. Temp holding at 23 degrees no wind to speak of.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well at least you have calm deer in range. Can happen in an instant.

Comment

We’re pulling for you! I don’t like to waste prayers on frivolous things, but you’ve put in the work, so I’ll put up a request in your name.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Cool story from this morning drive in. Driving in on the UTV around 5:45 am , we could see tons wolf tracks all along the snow covered dirt road. Obviously a pack. Oddly, the tracks went for probably 3+ miles as my stand is about 10 miles from the lodge. Low and behold , a wolf darts across the road casually in front of us at maybe 30 yards!!![emoji33] Yep, it was BIGGER than the one in the trailcsm pic I posted earlier......massive!. He never even looked at the headlights. Five more minutes down the road we smell a skunk 🦨. Then we see skunk leftover on the side of the road. [emoji191] don't care it was a pre breakfast snack.....lol.[emoji3061]
                        Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
                        We’re pulling for you! I don’t like to waste prayers on frivolous things, but you’ve put in the work, so I’ll put up a request in your name.
                        I'm the same way sir!!! [emoji854] I can admit I am thinking, " please send a big [emoji1662] my way" very intensely however!!!! [emoji120][emoji56][emoji120]

Comment

Between the tracks and wolf sighting I bet your heart died up a beat or twenty!! Good luck. Hope it all comes together today!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            I'm the same way sir!!! I can admit I am thinking, " please send a big my way" very intensely however!!!!

I hope you get an opportunity at a big one today! I’m guilty of including you in my prayer intentions at mass this morning too!

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Cool story from this morning drive in. Driving in on the UTV around 5:45 am , we could see tons wolf tracks all along the snow covered dirt road. Obviously a pack. Oddly, the tracks went for probably 3+ miles as my stand is about 10 miles from the lodge. Low and behold , a wolf darts across the road casually in front of us at maybe 30 yards!!![emoji33] Yep, it was BIGGER than the one in the trailcsm pic I posted earlier......massive!. He never even looked at the headlights. Five more minutes down the road we smell a skunk 🦨. Then we see skunk leftover on the side of the road. [emoji191] don't care it was a pre breakfast snack.....lol.[emoji3061]I'm the same way sir!!! [emoji854] I can admit I am thinking, " please send a big [emoji1662] my way" very intensely however!!!! [emoji120][emoji56][emoji120]

Love it. I remember sitting on a rock at 14k feet waiting and thinking I couldn’t take another climb like that. Sending one your way.

Comment

Well Oscar, hope you killed a big one at the last minute and failed to update due to having to take care it

Seeing a wolf at 30yds would be cool but I bet I would get a chill up my spine

Comment

Working...
                                X