Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saskatchewan, [emoji1063] bound......Big Woods!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you are ready! We are cheering you on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck to you sir. Definitely been a bucket list hunt for me since I was a little kid

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
        Now you are ready! We are cheering you on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Sure appreciate it!!![emoji120]
        50 minutes till dark thirty!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

I bet the rack on that buck would score way better than most would guess...body sizesup there make that hard to judge it would seem. Stay after 'em Oscar!

How many more days are left?

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
            I bet the rack on that buck would score way better than most would guess...body sizesup there make that hard to judge it would seem. Stay after 'em Oscar!

How many more days are left?
            We are thinking 135" or so . Oh, a doe did come in at dark.....lol!!!
            I do luv the natural refrigerator however.[emoji854]

Comment

Following..good luck! Maybe tomorrow one will show up that has horns that will make the body look small.

Comment

Man those deer up there are soooooo big.

Comment

So cool (cold [emoji51]). Definitely a bucket list trip. Good luck Landrover! Hope you cross paths with one of those north country brutes.

Comment

Go get them, Oscar, big boy is coming!

Comment

Going for a new stand site today and also getting in the pop up 30 minutes earlier. The deer were not overly confident in the pop up placement yesterday. Plus the ones that did come thru really never ate, it was more of a pit stop.
                      The wildcard on today's setup is the bait is not in bow range but "some" deer will enter or exit the area by walking within bow range of the pop up. Not the best situation with the clock ticking but time to shake it up on the sites that have deer on the camera during shooting hours. We discussed in detail last night that the chances of this working out ..........it is around 25%. [emoji848] For me that is more than enough based on what is hitting that bait.[emoji1662]
                      In addition, i suggested the site I started this hunt on be HEAVILY baited and freshened up today. Deer were walking within 8 yards of me and never flinched at the blind.[emoji3166] Also the bait sites that are nearby (as the crow flies) will be shutdown to hopefully force deer to my HEAVILY baited site on Saturday and Sunday. No idea how any of this will work but I gotta shake it up with the probability of more snow tomorrow and the rut seemingly beginning per reports. [emoji6]

Comment

Good luck and hang in there.

Comment

Are y'all adding bate in your shooting lane?

Comment

On stand a FULL hour earlier. [emoji108]Gonna settle in and enjoy the coyotes I hear about a mile away.[emoji6]
                            Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                            Are y'all adding bate in your shooting lane?
                            No.....don't want to change to many features around the site, but it was considered as was moving pop-ups and adding a ladder stand.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Plus the ones that did come thru really never ate, it was more of a pit stop.
                              [emoji6]

This is exactly what my deer were doing Thursday to Sunday last week.

Comment

Oh, a rifle hunter from Ontario got in last night so hopefully things get moving.[emoji95][emoji95][emoji95]

Comment

Working...
                                X