Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
    When Loyd took the guitar to give to Walker, the other Blond girl was there. I thought they told her and Teeter to get out. I can see letting Teeter come back (kinda) but the other girl?
    So Loyd, and Walker have made up, but the girls are still the bunkhouse. Wasn’t that why Loyd was so hacked off???.?

I think the network was bombarded with hate mail after the girls were kicked off the show.

The writers said screw it let them back in.

Comment

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
      When Loyd took the guitar to give to Walker, the other Blond girl was there. I thought they told her and Teeter to get out. I can see letting Teeter come back (kinda) but the other girl?
      So Loyd, and Walker have made up, but the girls are still the bunkhouse. Wasn’t that why Loyd was so hacked off???.?

If you listened to Teeter explain it to John, the beef between Lloyd and Walker was not because of Laramie. She said they just used that as an excuse. They just didn’t like each other. It was right there when she was asking to be let back in before she showed him the brand. Some are you fellers need to turn on the subtitles. Lol!

Comment

The most realistic thing relating to ranch life that has ever been shown was collecting the stud

Comment

Smart, if I hadn't learned to turn on the subtitles last year I would miss most of what is going on. Rip needs to go in and kick Walker out of the bunk and have him tell little miss punching board to get back out in the camper- Walker can go out for conjugal visits. Only Teeter was allowed back best I could tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
            Smart, if I hadn't learned to turn on the subtitles last year I would miss most of what is going on.

I'm right there with you. Especially Teeter's mouth full of marbles....

Comment

Originally posted by brutus View Post
              What is really unbelievable is the people that complain about a TV show donot know how to change a channel.
              Beat me to it!!

Day late in watching. I really wish Jamie had fallen down the stairs and broke his neck

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                What happened to the guy that’s as under the cattle guard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Those cattle guards were crazy narrow. Two sheets of heavy grade plywood and he could have walked them across. Or just oil field board road them across.

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                  I think Walker should go get Lloyds' buckle back.
                  How does Lloyd not have any money saved up after 40 years on working the Yellowstone ? That he had to sell a belt buckle to buy a guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by W E H View Post
                    How does Lloyd not have any money saved up after 40 years on working the Yellowstone ? That he had to sell a belt buckle to buy a guitar.
                    A one of a kind belt buckle at that.

Champion Goat Roper
                    Yellowstone County Fair

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                      I think the network was bombarded with hate mail after the girls were kicked off the show.

The writers said screw it let them back in.
                      That episode was filmed months ago.

Comment

Low wage to start, beer, woman

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Sounds like my short stent in college station[emoji2369]

Comment

He spent all his money in that Kimber Custom Carry .45 he packs.

. I don’t figure any of them own vehicles either, except for Laramie and Teeter

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Better than a belt buckle! I make that trade 11 times out of 10…

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
                                That episode was filmed months ago.

Hence the smiley face after the comment

Comment

Working...
                                X