No announcement yet.

Yellowstone Season 4 is finally here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For the record I hope Kasey sticks it to Avery, just to spite Monica. I hate her character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Wrestling is fake???

Next thing you know Smart is going to try and tell us there is no Santa Clause

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdCoastHunter View Post
        Maybe stick to G rated - there’s a show called spirit on Disney kids it’s about horses maybe that’s more your speed
        Well isn’t that a nice condescending attitude. Thank you.

I watch the show, I enjoy it and I understand why they do what they do, it’s all about shock value because without it they wouldn’t get near the viewership that they have now. I just don’t think it’s necessary to producing a good show. Just shows the lack of good writing. Absolutely nothing real about it. But like I said before, it is entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post

Michael Landons Daughter not to bad I would say . “Teeter”

hell, I might teeter!

Comment

I will say the one thing i hope a few people that dont think like most of us that might still be watching the show. Is that us cattleman and hunters arent the problem with the land and conservation. Our cattle are not polluting the air. But these same vegans and tree huggers want all of their fine amenities in life. They never stop and look at the big picture like Beth explained to Piper perabo.

Im atleast glad to see a mainstream TV show hammering on this.

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
              So on the last episode when John Dutton was driving Summer back to town, they stop for the calf on the wrong side of the fence and the ranch hands rounding the herd. When he asks Rip where they are taking the herd, Rip says to (whatever) pasture because there's too much grizzly activity in the area they are in.
              Then Summer tells John she will walk the rest of the way and he leaves her and heads back to the ranch.
              Now if she does not have some sort of grizzly encounter in the next episode, I am going to be a little disappointed
              She does the bear is a female about 5ft 10 big (.)(.) and red hair.

Comment

I think Walker should go get Lloyds' buckle back.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
                  hell, I might teeter!
                  Mights are on a chicken ace. I wood

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                    RIP will be wondering through town and stop in for something else and see it....and buy it back for him

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                      Mights are on a chicken ace. I wood

Would and wood same in this case [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                        I guess I'm the only one that is rooting for Jimmy.
                        I'm rooting for Jimmy too. My call is that he takes the new girl on a date and Mia comes to Texas to surprise him and catches him with her.

Comment

Originally posted by SETXoutdoorsman View Post
                          I'm rooting for Jimmy too. My call is that he takes the new girl on a date and Mia comes to Texas to surprise him and catches him with her.
                          No doubt this is going to happen.

Comment

Well, Mia made her bed when she walked away from Jimmy!

Comment

When Loyd took the guitar to give to Walker, the other Blond girl was there. I thought they told her and Teeter to get out. I can see letting Teeter come back (kinda) but the other girl?
                              So Loyd, and Walker have made up, but the girls are still the bunkhouse. Wasn’t that why Loyd was so hacked off???.?

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                                Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                RIP will be wondering through town and stop in for something else and see it....and buy it back for him

That buckle is like the explosive rigged helicopter. It will never be seen again.

Comment

Working...
                                X