X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    Surprising....

Speaking of worn out.....how is Jimbo's ex doing these days? Still gatorbait?

Ex… you have lost your touch!

Gig’em!

We will be watching good football this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      [emoji23] what’s Jimbo’s ex got to do with anything? You love bringing this up?

He’s on year 4 in a Aggieland with a new lady. He’s building a monster. Lots of stability here. No distractions in the program. UT and LSU would die to have him. Huge game on Saturday at Kyle Field. Sold out! Most people on here can’t say they have another big game left. We have 2 in 2 weeks. A win Saturday would be huge. 5 stars everywhere. Woooooo!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pump that sunshine! Pump it! War Dam Eagle!

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
        Not sure why my age is relevant, jus another statistic. FWIW, 94 is the year I graduated from A&M with a double major.
        What year did you graduate from Austin?

Riiiiiiight!!

I have a quadruple major in aeronautic space, nuclear engineering, statistics and Human psychology from Harvard, Princeton and Adams College

Comment

Pump that sunshine! Pump it! War Dam Eagle!

Figured you would like some sunshine. In all seriousness we got a team that’s riding high coming in. QB edge is clearly to Auburn. We will have to play as good as we did against Bama to win.
          See y’all at Kyle on Saturday!

Ags 27
          Auburn 24

Comment

He’s on year 4 in a Aggieland with a new lady. He’s building a monster. Lots of stability here. No distractions in the program. UT and LSU would die to have him. Huge game on Saturday at Kyle Field. Sold out! Most people on here can’t say they have another big game left. We have 2 in 2 weeks. A win Saturday would be huge. 5 stars everywhere. Woooooo!!!!!

Texas played 3 ranked teams in a row...and lost. Lol.

Don't forget Kent State. SOS killer.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t flatter yourself. There isn’t a single lsu fan I’ve heard that wants Jimbo in BR. Enjoy the monster he’s building in college station.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Texas played 3 ranked teams in a row...and lost. Lol.

Don't forget Kent State. SOS killer.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                I am not worried about SOS. We played #1 and won. Lost to #16 at the time Arkansas. We get #12 Auburn this weekend and #15 Ole Miss next weekend. Our tough games are coming where yall had yours earlier. Yall don't play another ranked team so I suspect UT will go 4-0 to close the season. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                  Don’t flatter yourself. There isn’t a single lsu fan I’ve heard that wants Jimbo in BR. Enjoy the monster he’s building in college station.
                  Several Tigah fans I know are clamoring to pull Jimbo from A&M. Don't kid yourself and beat the hell outta Bama!

Comment

I’ve only been on TBH for two years and only involved in these CFB threads this year, so I don’t have the history, but the measuring on these threads is hilarious. There is some quality content mixed in, but I mainly just enjoy cracking up. Keep on keeping on!

Gig ‘em and BTHO Auburn!

Comment

So says the greatest runner up program of all time.

Comment

Don’t know much about him.
                        Attached Files

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 10

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          So says the greatest runner up program of all time.

Thanks. Try not to get embarrassed by Nicky on Saturday. We gave Coach O some tape on how to beat them. [emoji1]

Last edited by Pin Oak DXT; 11-04-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

So you are 26? [emoji23][emoji23]
                            Weak smack from the Newby. 115 posts and all of them negative about Texas.

Comment

Hearing Mike Elko @ A&M gonna be interviewed as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                                Weak smack from the Newby. 115 posts and all of them negative about Texas.

yup.....

Comment

Working...
                                X