This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
    No doubt about it. However, A&M's offense is not good enough to really be a threat to Georgia IMO.

Georgia’s offense has not impressed me this season. Is it better than ours? Probably, but they haven’t done much to show it. They haven’t played anyone that’s particularly good this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Good chance Texas Tech announces it’s new coach tomorrow
      Who’s it gonna be?

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        Who’s it gonna be?

It’s out there now so can talk. Joey McGuire.

This is a fantastic hire. He’s a Mack Brown type CEO so his staff is going to be important, but he knows that, Tech knows that. Lubbock is a challenging place to recruit to, but Joey is the guy to get it done. You won’t find a more well liked, respected coach by the high school coaches around the state. I think he’s going to build a program at Tech that the fans and alumni will be very proud of. So fired up for my wife.

I already have Red and Black gear coming my way by her. I promised if he got the gig so….

Here’s a great article to what high school coaches think about him. He will be welcomed with open arms in every coaching office in the state.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
          How long do you give Sark and what does Texas have to do to get to be a relevant team?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          This is coming from a longhorn fan. let me make that clear.

There is so much wrong with the longhorns right now it's hard to even begin. They need to practice in the off season piece by piece on the basics. Ball handling is abysmall, catching the ball - abysmall. Making smart decisions as a QB. whovever starts next year needs to be do a better pre-snap read. Oline needs to block. can't have a run game when the RB is first touched behind the line. DB's need to practice better coverage. So many times they either get beat or are playing the wrong coverage. Tackling has gotten better in some cases but it seems most people want to hit em hard and knock em down. WRAP THEM UP AND HOLD THEM. good lord leading with your helmet or shoulder is pathetic.

Comment

Even Kliff is getting his licks in.

Last edited by HughJerryHolas; 11-08-2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
              It’s out there now so can talk. Joey McGuire.

This is a fantastic hire. He’s a Mack Brown type CEO so his staff is going to be important, but he knows that, Tech knows that. Lubbock is a challenging place to recruit to, but Joey is the guy to get it done. You won’t find a more well liked, respected coach by the high school coaches around the state. I think he’s going to build a program at Tech that the fans and alumni will be very proud of. So fired up for my wife.

I already have Red and Black gear coming my way by her. I promised if he got the gig so….

Here’s a great article to what high school coaches think about him. He will be welcomed with open arms in every coaching office in the state.

I like it. Feel a lot better than the day i heard Wells name lol. McGuire can recruit, that's for sure

Comment

Working...
              X