X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    Oregon and MSU won’t finish there…..

OU could come from the 8 spot and sneak in only to get spanked…

The committee ranked bama 2 so when they lose to Georgia in the SEC game they can slip them to 4
    And then play GA again? Noooooo, the SEC championship game will be the true NC Game. If Bama wins they jump to 1 and GA falls to 3. The victims will be who finishes 2 and 4. Please Please Please let Cincinnati play GA….that would be an entertaining game…..for a quarter!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
      Kentucky?
      Whooooops!!

They had their starting QB.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
        And then play GA again? Noooooo, the SEC championship game will be the true NC Game. If Bama wins they jump to 1 and GA falls to 3. The victims will be who finishes 2 and 4. Please Please Please let Cincinnati play GA….that would be an entertaining game…..for a quarter!!
        The committee will do anything they can to have both Bama and Georgia in the playoffs.....the Bama bias exists.....short of Bama losing to anyone but Georgia they are in...
        Oregon lost to a bad Stanford team and they land at #4...lol

MSU still has to play tOSU and PSU.....I dont see them winning out so they are out then....but Oregon really wont have a challenge in a bad PAC 10 ....
        Cincy wont be going to the ball.....

Comment

If Alabama beats Georgia Georgia will more than likely still make it in.
          If Bama loses one more they are definitely out.

Sooners can still make it if they win out.

Sparty will lose at least 1-2 more.

Duck may win out and make it.

Big Acorn should win out.

Bearcats weak schedule will make it tough for them to finish above 5. It will take a collapse by a couple of teams above them.

Bulldog
          Big Acorn
          Duck
          Sooner/Bearcat/Elephant take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
            Ags take care of business, nothing they can do about rankings. Win out and let the rankings do their thing!
            A 2 loss team will not sniff the championship playoffs. Not with just 4 teams in the playoff.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
              A 2 loss team will not sniff the championship playoffs. Not with just 4 teams in the playoff.
              I’m with you on this…..nor do we deserve to be, unless by “MIRACLE” we made it to the SECCG and won. That’s the only way, love my Aggies, but it ain’t happenin!!

Comment

Walter Nolen is coming back to Aggieland again this weekend. Huge development! Kelvin Banks also looks like he will be in attendance as well for the Auburn game.

How do we borrow that monkey that throws around the cash? [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, is Nolen getting paid per visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Man, is Nolen getting paid per visit.

Probably. It’s not cheap coming from Tennessee every weekend. Probably has made a really good friend with a booster. [emoji1]

Comment

2021 College Football - Week 10

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                      Probably. It’s not cheap coming from Tennessee every weekend. Probably has made a really good friend with a booster. [emoji1]

Bag delivered. Kind of like Evan Stewart. He had zero interest in A&M and then bam, they are the leader. That’s why I laugh when people want to brag about recruiting “wins” with some of these guys.

It’s like paying the pretty girl to go to prom and then bragging to your boys about your date.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post

Bag delivered. Kind of like Evan Stewart. He had zero interest in A&M and then bam, they are the leader. That’s why I laugh when people want to brag about recruiting “wins” with some of these guys.

It’s like paying the pretty girl to go to prom and then bragging to your boys about your date.

I have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. I am definitely not naive to think recruiting is always above board. I will say getting them to campus is key in many regards. Showing off the atmosphere we had against Bama doesn’t hurt (example Nolen and Stewart). Not many places can emulate that atmosphere.

Do bag men exist? I am sure they do. With a weak enforcement arm at the NCAA and all the money this sport generates, there is not much prohibiting schools from keeping pace with the big dogs.

Comment

No worries, LSU will knock bama from the #2 spot this weekend. Should be no issue with a lame duck coach and 17 players "injured!"

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post
                            No worries, LSU will knock bama from the #2 spot this weekend. Should be no issue with a lame duck coach and 17 players "injured!"
                            Hey it could happen

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                              Walter Nolen is coming back to Aggieland again this weekend. Huge development! Kelvin Banks also looks like he will be in attendance as well for the Auburn game.

How do we borrow that monkey that throws around the cash? [emoji23]

He had 20 to 30K people chanting his name at yell practice. The 12th man and coaching staff are putting in their work.

Is Ruben Owens coming in too?

Comment

Originally posted by RaginCagin View Post

We are rooting for you. [emoji106]

Comment

Working...
                                X