Illegals info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pintail45 View Post
    Anybody near Batesville/Dilley/Cotulla have any news?
    All I can say is FJB !
    Had a bailout 2 days ago & they drove through two of my high fences & one low net wire fence. This morning border patrol Helo was flying my fenceline & spooked off my deer. What a sh_t show.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
      Or clothes, food, water, personal items….. could be drugs or money too of course. Could be anything. But at this point all we know is it’s just a backpack.
      yes and after multiple talks with Border Patrol agents we are warned to watch out for those guys and that they are very possibly dangerous.

Comment

Btw, our oatmeal pie thieves also took our steaks, we got the coals all good and hot then we realized the steaks were missing too. Cooking steaks while on a hike must take some doing….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
          Btw, our oatmeal pie thieves also took our steaks, we got the coals all good and hot then we realized the steaks were missing too. Cooking steaks while on a hike must take some doing….

Wow! That sucks!

Once we arrested a group that had all kinds of frozen vacuumed sealed meats. Everything from jalapeño & cheese sausage to steaks…. We tried extremely hard to find the camp they stole the meats from but could never figure out where they had broken into a camp

Comment

Illegals info

Anybody care to guess what these hombre’s be packing?
            The one on the right has something odd looking poking out on his shoulder.

They are northbound this time.

Comment

Basic food and water in the bag with spare clothes. The object sticking out above the shoulder is a tree

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                Probably has happened, but all information from down there is being suppressed. We are near Camp Wood, and it's worse than ever. Look for my thread about my brother. The only reason he wasn't victimized was that he had the piece of mind to grab his AR. I got a call from the BP last week to be on the look out for a group coming through. When they do that, they aren't looking for run of the mill illegals. Never leave the keys in any vehicle and never go unarmed. If they block the road, run them over. That advice came from a state trooper.
                We are about 7 miles west of Leakey right on 337. About a month or two ago we were working around the ranch and my son was on the tractor at the back of the property. Later in the day we found both doors open on two blinds that were where he was working. There is no way we left the doors open on both blinds. Nothing has been moved or taken from any of the buildings or our camper, we pack all the time. I'm retired LEO and my son is active so we know what can happen. Stay vigil all.

Comment

Originally posted by southtx View Post
                  Basic food and water in the bag with spare clothes. The object sticking out above the shoulder is a tree

Haha, good eye. I couldn’t make sense of it but see it now plain as day.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                    Anybody care to guess what these hombre’s be packing?
                    The one on the right has something odd looking poking out on his shoulder.

They are northbound this time.

The one looking at the camera seems to be the coyote, and as you can see he hasn't missed too many meals.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                      South of La Pryor is steady traffic. Sit on the patio bar night and hear the pursuits. Have them in cameras all the time. At least they stopped cutting the fence and just scoot under it now. We leave a rock on it and they scoot under and put it back. Based off of cameras we have the same 2 guys bringing them through on a regular basis until they got caught a couple days ago. Be interesting to see how long before they are back on camera
                      At least they put it back, I guess

Comment

Crazy question, but is it legal to shoot them? Asking for a friend…

Comment

Originally posted by Hughesb81 View Post
                          Crazy question, but is it legal to shoot them? Asking for a friend…
                          Everything is legal till you get caught!

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
                            I’m off of 481 about 8 miles from the 481/57 junction pit of Eagle Pass and it’s a freaking highway there. I may as well start cooking breakfast for the BP boys in the helicopter.
                            Sounds like we’re neighbors, Yes it’s very bad right now. What ranch you hunting we at the el papalote.

Comment

Working...
                            X