No announcement yet.

Illegals info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South of La Pryor is steady traffic. Sit on the patio bar night and hear the pursuits. Have them in cameras all the time. At least they stopped cutting the fence and just scoot under it now. We leave a rock on it and they scoot under and put it back. Based off of cameras we have the same 2 guys bringing them through on a regular basis until they got caught a couple days ago. Be interesting to see how long before they are back on camera

Comment

America is the only country that can police the world and allow its citizens to be in danger from a foreign threat on its soil

Comment

But Biden says they can only come into the country with a valid vaccine card? ��*♂️ How dare they defy!

Comment

Near Dryden they are crossing a hair to the east of town. Finding body’s out there is pretty regular I understand. My neighbor had two dead at his camp. Shook him up pretty good. Someone didn’t pay the pass fee I guess. 6 more near the hwy not long ago. Some other neighbors hear the trucks at night honking looking for the passers. We don’t go anywhere unarmed.

Comment

Originally posted by JDALEX View Post
            I had 6 this weekend walk past me while in the stand in north east kinney county.
            they saw me, I waved them past. the leader just waved and kept walking.
            all had the same backpack on and were actually heading south.
            Money mules

Comment

I’m supposed to be helping some family move from outside of Hondo to outside of Karnes’s City. I’m always armed but will be keeping a little closer eye on things.

Comment

I heard from a friend last week that one of his friends was getting out of his truck to open the gate at his ranch in south Texas and was attacked by some illegals with a machete. Luckily for him he was wearing a thick carhardt jacket and was able to get back to his truck and get to his gun. Be careful down there.

Comment

We are off 334 going to Bracketville and only then my we’ve noticed is one of guys found a 10 peso coin in his stand last week

Comment

Originally posted by grtwht View Post
                    We are off 334 going to Bracketville and only then my we’ve noticed is one of guys found a 10 peso coin in his stand last week
                    So, they come here illegally, then leave lousy tips. Why do we put up with this?

Comment

South of Carrizo Springs I’m sure those backpacks have school supplies [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Anybody near Batesville/Dilley/Cotulla have any news?

Comment

Originally posted by Pintail45 View Post
                          Anybody near Batesville/Dilley/Cotulla have any news?
                          Only news is Burt Reynolds died

Comment

I’m off of 481 about 8 miles from the 481/57 junction pit of Eagle Pass and it’s a freaking highway there. I may as well start cooking breakfast for the BP boys in the helicopter.

Comment

Originally posted by MidlandTXHunter View Post

South of Carrizo Springs I’m sure those backpacks have school supplies [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Or clothes, food, water, personal items….. could be drugs or money too of course. Could be anything. But at this point all we know is it’s just a backpack.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                                Only news is Burt Reynolds died
                                you shut your filthy mouth

Comment

Working...
                                X