Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all have fun and be safe this weekend! I'll be checking in from CDLC when I can.

Not much is expected from the Ags against Bama, but that might not be a bad position to be in. I don't really have much to base it on, but I have a feeling that it will be more competitive than expected. I do expect a great environment from the 12th Man in a night game at Kyle! BTHOBama!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Apologies for going off topic… RLB posted a link the other day to punch in info for an ivermectin prescription. I’m on the road and can’t find it, could he or one of you post it please? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
        https://twitter.com/kyleumlang/statu...237535749?s=10

Makes me cringe for you Aggies lol terrible.
        Oh look…..Do you NOT read the posts or do you just see something “you think” is funny and rush to post it, only to be mocked, because the joke is on you? It’s part of the gag, uninformed genius, it’s supposed to be a lame joke….its only been repeated over and over since the 50’s. Obsession noted…..back to your tricycle troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Apologies for going off topic… RLB posted a link the other day to punch in info for an ivermectin prescription. I’m on the road and can’t find it, could he or one of you post it please? Thanks in advance.

Pushhealth.com

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
            Oktx sure has been void from the CFB thread this week for some reason…..premonition?
            He NEVER has posted on Texas/OU game week.

Comment

Oklahoma is giving up only 3 yards per rush attempt on first down. Over 9 per pass attempt on first down.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                Oklahoma is giving up only 3 yards per rush attempt on first down. Over 9 per pass attempt on first down.
                So throw it?

Plus, Rattler hasn’t lived up to the hype. Texas wins in a rout…….43-20.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                  He NEVER has posted on Texas/OU game week.
                  Maybe that’s his own superstition….I get it. I think it’s gonna be a good game.

Comment

The calm before the storm…..

Comment

Maybe that’s his own superstition….I get it. I think it’s gonna be a good game.

I totally get it… when I used to post in here a lot (too much) before big games, I ended up talking **** and writing checks my team couldn’t cash.[emoji23][emoji23].

Comment

Nice Heath! We just hit Eddie V’s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          I totally get it… when I used to post in here a lot (too much) before big games, I ended up talking **** and writing checks my team couldn’t cash.[emoji23][emoji23].
                          You just started “dove hunting “ more….I get that too…lol!!!But ain’t enough dove in the state of TX for what Bama about to do to the Ags tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                            The calm before the storm…..

I love the cotton bowl!!

Comment

You just started “dove hunting “ more….I get that too…lol!!!But ain’t enough dove in the state of TX for what Bama about to do to the Ags tomorrow
                              You got your “jizz towel” ready?

Comment

TX/ou weekend in 1969

Comment

Working...
                                X