This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 College Football - Week 6

Big week for most schools. Lots of shakeup still happening across CFB.
    My Flickr Photos

Boy did I pick the right weekend to go fishing. Need to fish every Saturday here on. Ags suck.

Comment

My favorite week of the year. We leave super early on Friday to fly to Dallas.

Bring on the wax paper cup beers and corn dogs.

Comment

It 8:23 and Oktx.....errrr OU sucks!...

Hook 'em Horns!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          My favorite week of the year. We leave super early on Friday to fly to Dallas.

Bring on the wax paper cup beers and corn dogs.
          I absolutely love this weekend. It is a total blast before the game, during the game and after. What's your record for corny dogs??? Break it this weekend, it will help the Horns mojo...

Comment

Wheels have fallen off in Aggieland. We can’t overcome our glaring shortcomings. Optimism and expectations were high, but the reality of a new OL and new QB were glossed over. I still think we would be in a much better position with King, but that’s easy to speculate when he’s not there and Calzada looks the way he does. I don’t think all is lost, but this is going to be a 4-5 loss team this year.

I cannot fathom how the line opened at Bama -17.5 for this game. Hammer that. It’s a guarantee.

I’ll be in the deer stand and celebrating my son’s 7th birthday this weekend.

There are monster matchups this week though that are interesting. OU/TU, Iowa/Penn State, Arkansas/Ole Miss, Georgia/Auburn, Maryland/Ohio State. Should be some quality ball on this weekend and I suspect some more shaking up of the Top 25.

Also, SEC shorts killed it again this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lanceodom View Post
              I absolutely love this weekend. It is a total blast before the game, during the game and after. What's your record for corny dogs??? Break it this weekend, it will help the Horns mojo...
              Honestly I typically forget to eat on game day. I will make sure to get my Flectcher's fix on Friday though.

Comment

Our current schedule is to hit Dallas up for State Fair corn dogs, a variety of other fried crap, wax paper beers, Texas/OU game, ****ty drive back to Fort Worth, and Joe T's for the Wife and Madre Birthday celebrations.

The line opened at OU-6 and it's approaching -3.
                Last edited by Chad C; 10-04-2021, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Go Horns

Comment

Hook em

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                      Our current schedule is to hit Dallas up for State Fair corn dogs, a variety of other fried crap, wax paper beers, Texas/OU game, ****ty drive back to Fort Worth, and Joe T's for the Wife and Madre Birthday celebrations.

The line opened at OU-6 and it's approaching -3.

That’s a full slate of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Tough sledding ahead for the Aggies. Boy do I feel dumb for drinking a big helping of maroon kool-aid pre-season!

When 4 of your 5 starting o-line graduate it's going to be a bumpy road the following year.

That compounded with a back up QB that simply doesn't have it. Calzada is a coach killer. He barely completed 50% of his passes in high school...BUT he has an absolute cannon for an arm...and a coach by his nature is inclined to think he can fix him.

Maybe there's a coach that can fix Calzada...but it ain't Jimbo! Calzada looks like a bird dog that's been hit too many times with a shock collar...always double clutching the ball, bailing from the pocket pre-maturely and pulling up on runs.

Comment

Originally posted by LukeDuke View Post
                          Tough sledding ahead for the Aggies. Boy do I feel dumb for drinking a big helping of maroon kool-aid pre-season!

When 4 of your 5 starting o-line graduate it's going to be a bumpy road the following year.

That compounded with a back up QB that simply doesn't have it. Calzada is a coach killer. He barely completed 50% of his passes in high school...BUT he has an absolute cannon for an arm...and a coach by his nature is inclined to think he can fix him.

Maybe there's a coach that can fix Calzada...but it ain't Jimbo! Calzada looks like a bird dog that's been hit too many times with a shock collar...always double clutching the ball, bailing from the pocket pre-maturely and pulling up on runs.
                          I said this after yall lost the arky game. Fisher needs to simplify and create plays so that Calzada can make quick easy high percentage throws. You have the skill position players. Now having watched Bama last weekend dismantle a pretty darn good Ole Miss team, I don't think it will matter this weekend. I think Bama is by far the best team in the country. Fisher has never started 0-3 in conference play but I think he is about to.

Comment

I'm tempted to pick the Ags over Bama this week, simply because it's the type of thing that would add to the frustration of "what might have been." Beating Bama but losing out on a trip to Atlanta because of successive losses to Arkansas and MSU would be par for the BAS course.

Who am I kidding...bet the farm on the Bama cover.
                            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Good luck to the OU/TX fans this week!! Travel safe and enjoy.

Attention Bama fans……shut up.

Comment

Working...
                              X