Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope everyone has a great weekend watching CFB.

Bama - 35
    Ags - 10

Horns - 31
    Sooners - 28

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ags lose by fiddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        It's oficially TX/OU weekend in Dallas. Too bad the Commerce Street party died years ago. How many of y'all go that far back?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        I am old!

There are students that are making their first trip to the RRS and are on their Senior year at Texas. A lot of excitement win or lose. We will be making the game for the first time since 2018.

Win or lose, It’s going to be a great experience as always!

Texas 24
        Oklahoma 21

Comment

Hook 'em Horns.....hoping for a Texas victory this weekend.... 33-31 Horns

Glad I have the fishing event this weekend. I just found out that Dish is in a dispute with some channel providers and ABC channel 8 is not available right now .....I'm about ready to drop them. If I didn't have such a nice setup at my deer camp with them, I'd have dropped them years ago. Hoping its available through ESPN3 because I won't be able to stream through Dish at the fishing event.
          Last edited by Smart; 10-08-2021, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            Hook 'em Horns.....hoping for a Texas victory this weekend.... 33-31 Horns

Glad I have the fishing event this weekend. I just found out that Dish is in a dispute with some channel providers and ABC channel 8 is not available right now .....I'm about ready to drop them. If I didn't have such a nice setup at my deer camp with them, I'd have dropped them years ago. Hoping its available through ESPN3 because I won't be able to stream through Dish at the fishing event.
            Ugh. Cheri told me last night.

Comment

Headed to BigShots Golf Fort Worth at lunch for beers and fellowship with the boys before dinner date at Eddie V's with the wife and family from Austin! Lets get this weekend off to a good start!

Hook'em

Comment

I refuse to get swept up in the notion that Texas has a chance.

Comment

No avatar challenges?

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Ags lose by fiddy.

Bama going in dry

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      It's oficially TX/OU weekend in Dallas. Too bad the Commerce Street party died years ago. How many of y'all go that far back?

My first game to attend was 1994. Stoney Clark with the goal line stop for the win!

It was an awesome night partying after that win.

Comment

We think Mond had some deer in the headlights looks…….Calzada will be saying “hold my beer”…..
                        Ags gonna get destroyed!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                          No avatar challenges?
                          You won't get any takers this week. LSU and Texas both underdogs. Both are going to win outright. Vegas don't know chit. Take the points and make a trip on them.

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                            My first game to attend was 1994. Stoney Clark with the goal line stop for the win!

It was an awesome night partying after that win.
                            Commerce Street was always Friday night. One of the most epic parties ever. Think spring break in Port Aransas but on concrete.

Comment

$4 beers

Comment

Yep. 4 coupons at one booth in the food court as well since 1985. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X