Dallas Cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
    What? So you would rather potential east coast / west coast bowl?
    I’m pulling for a mid west team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What difference does any of that make?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      The whole cowboys team couldn't carry the jockstrap of either of these QB's

Neither could each of those teams defenses tonight. Lotta wide open receivers in the 4th quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
        What difference does any of that make?

None I guess unless you are fan of California or New York
        But then again why would we want kc to lose?
        But then again Why does any of it matter ?

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
          You Sir are correct!

No doubt I’ll never understand why they don’t play a whole qtr or at the very least 1/2 a qtr
          The idea that it’s die to potential injury is just ridiculous, ask any of those bills if they would want to have the ball one
          More time !

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Now we just need the chiefs sent home…

Are you this lame on purpose? [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

That was probably the best NFL game I’ve ever watched. The playoffs have been crazy this year!

Comment

Best day of football ever

Comment

Probably the best football playoff games played in a long time. Glad to see Green Bay out!
                  Mahomes/Allen was incredible to watch

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    Great lazy & miserable weather day to be a couch potato football fan...fun games.

OT rules suck...stupid the coin flip td is sudden death. I feel cheated as a fan not getting to see the bills get a possession. BS.
                    Agree with the OT rules! BS!

Comment

This game brought back memories of the old chargers v dolphins game back in the day! As a football fan, you can’t ask for a better weekend of games.

Comment

Raise your hand if you still think Jerry is all about winning…

Comment

The chiefs-bills game was great, but it would be nice to see a little defense. The defensive play calling was horrible, especially for the bills on that last drive. Leslie Frazier should be fired

Comment

I am 68 years and that was the best game I can remember watching. I watched the first Super Bowl between KC and Green Bay before most of you guys were born.[emoji1] Maybe there have been better more exciting games, but that was the best one I have seen.

As far as the OT rules.... everybody knew the rules going in. The old rule was terrible because it was first team to score also but even a FG. Maybe at some point the NFL rules committee will change the OT rules again but for now everyone knows going into OT.

The Bills defense didn't do their job.

If the Bills defense holds KC to a FG, they get a shot. That game was not decided by a coin flip, it was decided by bad defense. How about Buffalo not allowing Kelce to get deep in the last 13 seconds and just winning the game outright in regulation. How about the decision to kick it deep instead of a squibb kick to make KC field the ball and take some seconds off the clock.

The comment above about firing Leslie Frazier makes no sense at all.

The Bills finished No. 1 in the NFL in total defense (272.8 yards allowed per game), total yards per play (4.6), total passing yards per game (163.0), passing yards per play (4.65), first downs allowed per game (16.7), third-down conversion rate allowed (30.8%) and points per game (17.0).

Everyone wants someone "Fired". I guess Steve Spagnuolo should be fired because Gabriel Davis caught 4 touchdown passes. Bottom line ....the defensive players didn't make the plays.

"A football coach has a bad game or a bad season and he is called a failure. A medical student finishes last in his class and he is called a doctor".

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

The games over the weekend made me realize how much better those teams are than Dallas. Cowboys not even in the same category. Was some good closure on the disappointing season for me seeing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fmjag64 View Post
                                The games over the weekend made me realize how much better those teams are than Dallas. Cowboys not even in the same category. Was some good closure on the disappointing season for me seeing that.
                                The Dak and Zeke window has closed, maybe Dak could lead a team to a championship, I would give him about a 5 % chance. He is just not anywhere near as good as what we saw over the weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X