Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Port Arthur robbery suspects shot by citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I am in the minority here but if I had to shoot someone to protect another from deadly conduct, I would not in any way be happy about it. I also would not want to hear others joking about it or making light of the situation.

To me, killing a person (even if it is 100% justified as this appears to be) could be pretty hard to deal with. For the armed citizen involved in this incident, I sincerely hope that he or she does not suffer in any way for doing what needed to be done.

And just to be clear, I am not suggesting that there should be any sympathy for the criminals - they made their decisions and they paid the price.

Comment

Second amendment @ its finest!

Comment

Originally posted by marshman View Post
        Thank you for doing what you did all those years.
        I really appreciate it.

When I saw this supposed warning come out on Facebook, I called the lead public information officer. I ask about the statement about not getting involved in violent crime.

His answer was something like, “what statement?”

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
          I guess I am in the minority here but if I had to shoot someone to protect another from deadly conduct, I would not in any way be happy about it. I also would not want to hear others joking about it or making light of the situation.

To me, killing a person (even if it is 100% justified as this appears to be) could be pretty hard to deal with. For the armed citizen involved in this incident, I sincerely hope that he or she does not suffer in any way for doing what needed to be done.

And just to be clear, I am not suggesting that there should be any sympathy for the criminals - they made their decisions and they paid the price.
          You’re right. You are in the minority indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by J-5 View Post
            You’re right. You are in the minority indeed.
            Yup....prayers up for the good guy. Dead thugs make me all giddy inside!

Comment

Working...
            X