Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Highschool kids still buy Class Rings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't get the ring

Comment

I graduated in ‘81, got the ring and wore it every day from when I got till right after graduation unless it was with a girl friend. It’s sitting in a box on my dresser. At the time it meant something to me, a waste of money… I don’t think so.

But you asked about kids now. My boys graduated 2016 and 2020, they both wanted and have class rings. Same thing, wore them a lot while in high school. The youngest has his I know, not sure about the oldest. They both went to a small Catholic school and the rings were a big deal. They had ring ceremonies their Jr year where the rings were presented at a celebratory mass. Again, I don’t think it was a waste in their circumstances, they had meaning and were worn and appreciated at the time.

Comment

My oldest grandson wanted a ring.

Then changed his mind & now it’s going to be a belt buckle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Two daughters graduated in the last couple of years. Neither wanted a ring.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

I graduated in 82 and never really even considered buying a class ring. My wife graduated with me and she got one, but has no clue where it is now. My sons graduated several years ago and the subject never even got brought up.

Comment

Nope

Comment

Working...
              X