Baseball Cards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
    ^^^If in mint condition, sitting on a kids tuition!

Seriously?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A friend of mine found a Michael Jordan rookie card in his dads desk when they cleaned out his office

Comment

I loved Ken Griffey Jr when he started playing. I have each one of his rookie cards all framed together. Had it on my wall forever….hope it’s still somewhere in storage

Comment

Pokemon cards

Comment

Just recently went through mine to get rough prices and set aside about 50 to send off for grading. Will be interested to see what happens. Found a rookie Charles Barkley I didn’t know I had and some solid Other rookies expected to be worth something. Hoping for a Ferrari when I’m done

Comment

Originally posted by msemmler View Post
              I used to collect them as a kid but it seemed like there was a big lull in the hobby for years... but boy is it on fire now. I have started to get back into it especially since my boys are getting to the age where they are collecting their favorite players now. Does anyone else collect?

I would also be down to trade for other cards, hunting gear, hunts, etc. I'm sure there are others on there that would do the same.
              It is?

Comment

Not to be the Debbie downer. Just went through a bunch of my cards last year out of the attic at my parents. Looked up prices on the nicer cards. Should have sold them 20 years ago when they were worth something. What most of y’all are thinking are worth a lot are probably closer to $3.00, but who knows!! Should find prices on everything from Beckett

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If we keep having these baseball card threads, y'all gonna make me dig mine out. I still have my cards from the later 60's and early 70's. Got a couple of Nolan Ryan rookie cards along with Reggie Jackson and a couple of others. Mine didn't come from a stinking box set. All out of the bubble gum pack from the convenience store when I was a kid.

Comment

Anyone of these have value?

Any idea of value
                    Attached Files

Comment

My brother and I sold all of ours years ago. We got good money for them.

The only thing I have left is 4 or 5 cases of programs from the old stadium that were suppose to be for the farewell game to Nolan Ryan. He injured his arm against the Mariners or something the week before and wasn't able to throw his last game. They sat under the bleachers in storage until the old stadium was torn down. My uncle was on the demo crew and called me. I loaded my truck full of everything it could hold. I've sold a lot of them over the years but this last batch is going to sit until....well you know.

Comment

Originally posted by jhunter77 View Post
                        Any idea of value
                        Very little.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                          If we keep having these baseball card threads, y'all gonna make me dig mine out. I still have my cards from the later 60's and early 70's. Got a couple of Nolan Ryan rookie cards along with Reggie Jackson and a couple of others. Mine didn't come from a stinking box set. All out of the bubble gum pack from the convenience store when I was a kid.

Same here. Got some cards from the 50’s , mostly 60’s and early 70’s. Have no idea what to do with them

Comment

I have this card. Wonder if mine is worth $300 yet LOL Anyone want to buy it?

One of just over two dozen PSA 10 copies of the Larry Bird-Magic Johnson rookie card smashed an old record while some modern basketball and football cards also crossed the six-figure mark at Goldin Auctions.

Comment

Ebay is a decent place to get an initial value of cards.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                                Just recently went through mine to get rough prices and set aside about 50 to send off for grading. Will be interested to see what happens. Found a rookie Charles Barkley I didn’t know I had and some solid Other rookies expected to be worth something. Hoping for a Ferrari when I’m done
                                Isn't it like $150 per card for them to grade?

Comment

Working...
                                X