Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who's gonna sit in 85 degree weather next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daughter grandson and I will hunt the morning, then is bull riding in the evening

Comment

I will be. Doesn’t matter how hot it gets, God willing I’ll be hunting.

I killed my opening day buck in 2019 out of an enclosed fiberglass blind with only one window open. It was a smoking 96 degrees when I shot. Lol.

Comment

Can't kill em sitting at the house.. I have to work opening weekend but might make a hunt Monday evening ..

Comment

Gotta go when I can, hot weather or not

Comment

I will hunt the morning for sure, afternoon will depend on how warm it is and what other things I need to get done so I have more time to hunt when it is cooler

Comment

I will be sitting in a stand no matter the temp

Comment

The hotter it is, the stronger the need for deer to come to water. I will hunt an isolated water source close to cover where I have a mineral block and feeder. Your trail cam should tell you when they come to drink-sometimes at midday. I try to get my kill in a cooler asap. Sometimes the processor closes up at 8 pm, so that can be a challenge.

Comment

Me!

Comment

I'll be heading out from the house on Sunday morning to the lease. Will hunt Sunday evening through the Tuesday morning hunt. I probably won't shoot any deer unless something crazy comes out but plan on thinning the pig herd out

Comment

I’ve had to work in it most of my life. I’ll dang sure hunt in it.

Comment

In the mornings.

Comment

I will for sure be sitting in the 58-60 deg mornings..... The 80 degree evening probably as well. It depends on the wind directions.
                          Last edited by Smart; 09-25-2021, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I won’t be out opening weekend son is playing baseball at UT, but will be there right after that. I can’t wait to get in the ground blind!

Comment

Depends on what a certain couple of deer are doing. I don’t HAVE to go hunting because it’s season opener….patience grasshopper….lol

Comment

Me!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X