Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Who's gonna sit in 85 degree weather next weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jthump View Post
    We will be driving a black f150

I just saw this. Y’all have any luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by huntindude View Post
      I just saw this. Y’all have any luck?

Nope. Not a thing. You?

Comment

Originally posted by jthump View Post
        Nope. Not a thing. You?

Sat Saturday evening and Sunday morning never saw anything. I think it was way to wet where we were and the deer were on higher ground

Comment

Hard to get motivated or too excited when it is still this warm. I love to sit in a tree and watch deer, but not while I sweat and fight off mosquitoes. Once the weather requires a jacket I'm in! Good luck to everyone else.

Comment

We had tons of activity on our place in Houston County this weekend. I had my target in bow range 3 different hunts and he wouldn't cooperate on giving me a shot. I would say that activity was better than it has been on opening days in years past. Yep, I sweated like a liberal under oath but I was still in the woods doing what I love.

Comment

I still have not been and probably won’t until the weekend following this one

Comment

Going no matter what! Only time I can also!

Comment

Gonna be another toasty one this weekend - high predicted to be 96 at our place Saturday. I'm going anyway because it's probably my last chance for several weeks. I will consider forgoing the afternoon hunt, though. Nothing has been coming to the feeders until after dark anyway. Of course If I wuss out and stay at the cabin I'll start getting pictures that tell me I should have been there.

Comment

Working...
                  X