No announcement yet.

My beautiful wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only been married 6 years so she is not tired of me yet. Loves to hunt more than I do. As I type this she is flying in from working in Canada all week and heading straight from the airport to the lease. I am picking up the grandson from school and taking her her rifle :-)
    Attached Files

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for OP and others who’ve lost their loved ones.

We met 18yrs ago @ UH and will have our 15th ann. this year. My best friend and a wonderful mother.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
        This is a great thread. Prayers up for comfort for OP and all that have lost their spouse. Been married to my best friend for 10 years and I sure hope we have many more, but each day is a blessing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Nice! I got a Coastline Marine cap like that 😉

Comment

By using context clues and all of your pictures, pretty ladies love men with archery equipment!!

Comment

14 years

Comment

This thread brings both joy and heartache. I could only hope that I could exhibit the strength and grace shown by the OP and others that have lost their spouse. Bless you all.

Below is my bride of 31 years and the beautiful family she has raised (me included).
              Attached Files

Comment

Won’t load

Comment

So sorry for your lose Tim. Here is my bride of 32 years in April. She is a fighter as she has had 5 heart attacks as she says heart issues with 11 stents and still kicking can't imagine life without her although I though I might have to several times.
                  Attached Files

Comment

It took me 50yrs to find her but I finally did. Love her to the moon and back.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
                      By using context clues and all of your pictures, pretty ladies love men with archery equipment!!
                      In other words - we like REAL men!

I need to get a new picture of my husband and I together.

Comment

Prayers for all who have lost their spouses. I am blessed to have mine.
                        She gave me three wonderful successful sons and knows me better than my mother. With her for 37 years married for 32 of 'em. Couldn't imagine life without her.
                        Attached Files

Comment

God bless the OP - I feel your pain

Met this beauty my sophomore year in high school - been married 45 years - we are all blessed on this thread to be in love with our better halves -
                          Attached Files

Comment

Truly Sorry for everyone who’s lost their wife or husband. My wife saved me from a life of sin that had carried over from college into the oilfield. We’ve been together 9 years and married for over 6. She has been the rock in our family thru the highs and lows. We suffered a parent’s biggest nightmare, when we lost our second son the day he was born, and it definitely took its toll on us, but not as a couple. I don’t know what I would do without her. She’s proved to be Amazing Christian woman, wife and mama. Left a great nursing career to be a stay at home mom when she was pregnant with our first son, has always stood by my side, and is a true friend to her girlfriends.
                            Tapatalk is not allowing me to upload a picture for some reason. Maybe I could send a pic to someone

Comment

Originally posted by swamprabbit59 View Post
                              Truly Sorry for everyone who’s lost their wife or husband. My wife saved me from a life of sin that had carried over from college into the oilfield. We’ve been together 9 years and married for over 6. She has been the rock in our family thru the highs and lows. We suffered a parent’s biggest nightmare, when we lost our second son the day he was born, and it definitely took its toll on us, but not as a couple. I don’t know what I would do without her. She’s proved to be Amazing Christian woman, wife and mama. Left a great nursing career to be a stay at home mom when she was pregnant with our first son, has always stood by my side, and is a true friend to her girlfriends.
                              Tapatalk is not allowing me to upload a picture for some reason. Maybe I could send a pic to someone

I'll post it. Text to three25nine38seven154

Comment

Brandy, my partner of 19 years.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X